Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
hey guys let the insane guy and help me, where is the insane cabe? put a map with a mark please or say something i'm lost T_T

• Haha
Reactions: Savec

Mr. M 11

Jun 21, 2019
hey guys let the insane guy and help me, where is the insane cabe? put a map with a mark please or say something i'm lost T_T
It has to be at night, when you're exiting your cabin you turn right and go up a hill. There's only one opening into the cave so you can't miss it.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
the models and scenes are great but i hate that he made this a fetch quest RPG.
mark my words. he's going to make the combat extra grindy later so you have to spend 5 hours farming XP if you want to defeat anyone and progress the game.
and if anyone is wondering, no you can't win the fights currently. There is no win mechanic. I hacked the game and reduced her HP to 1 so i can kill her in 1 hit and nothing happened.

NIKI87

Jun 3, 2017
Where exactly do i find Alice for the duel? I can't find her anywhere on this tiny map and the house is locked.

Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
It has to be at night, when you're exiting your cabin you turn right and go up a hill. There's only one opening into the cave so you can't miss it.
thanks god i was at day time and i swimmed all lake watching in borders one hour doing the stupid and it's behind your cabin up the hill near the camp omg i'm soo stupid i'm waiting for one witch to fight and it's an old one that only make you do things omg we need to win lvls and destroy our sister wtf developer for research materials you have marks and for cave no? and it's ugly we want the before game the witch was awesome and really good and you can fuck not only fap and humiliation please add the before witch

Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
the models and scenes are great but i hate that he made this a fetch quest RPG.
mark my words. he's going to make the combat extra grindy later so you have to spend 5 hours farming XP if you want to defeat anyone and progress the game.
and if anyone is wondering, no you can't win the fights currently. There is no win mechanic. I hacked the game and reduced her HP to 1 so i can kill her in 1 hit and nothing happened.
lol she blocked you all time and then ta da you are on the floor and damn shit i lost xD

Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
this game is honestly turning out to be really dissapointing from the original demo, almost like its being catered to people who have foot fetish and fart fetish. I guess thats what happens though when you put a game on patreon from donations.
when you pay you are the leader :D but it's really anoying now let it advance with more and more witches ^^ battles and humiliate them

biglow123

Nov 4, 2017
My humble opinion about the game direction.

A lot of people complaining about the RPG elements added saying that they don't add anything to the game, making the development cycle longer and the original demo had a better format.

Although I can agree with that view because of it slowing down development, I also think that the new format allows for more complex interactions like we're starting to see with Herba that is not the simple fight and fuck and IMO this new way is way better and it takes me longer to get bored of the content.

There is too little content? Definetly but considering how numeriGazer already added most of the elements that allows him to add more faster, I'm optimistic about the future updates. And we gotta consider he basically just started releasing it so its basically a initial version that he released so far, in the last update we got Herba e the interactions with her that I don't feel its so little considering the game scope

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes