Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes
Oct 11, 2018
Here's hoping merchant girl doesn't become this game's Jessica.
Everyone that dislikes Jessica does so generally because she's a bit heavier than the other women in the game. While she's not my cup of tea (I hate clowns), I strongly dislike her as well. As stupid as it will sound, my reasoning for my blatant dislike isn't the fact that she is a clown nor is it the fact that that she's overweight. No. My issue is with her is that she's fat and has like the flattest ass out of the entire cast. It makes no sense.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

HanakeJao

Feb 21, 2019
Alice is simply incomparable, it's a pity that in the new update, at best, they will make 1 animation with her,

wümpa-lümpa

Mar 26, 2021
Alice is simply incomparable, it's a pity that in the new update, at best, they will make 1 animation with her,
Go see dartkoz work, for mantis, or captured by dark elves, but i'm sorry for you, but there are almost no game about femdom content in all internet, femdom content die often in maledom, everyplayer want his own kink included, and anything related to femdom will become a reason to milk fan.
So for the few femdom game who still living, you must find your pleasure between the japa game whith censore, poo pee blood and other shit, wihtout draw,
The text based game who isn't a game where nothing happen without any draw or video
And the game who is tagged as femdom because in 1h30 of gameplay you will see one foot
We can continue the list but here are the main femdom game

And sadly about this one he start in 2017 with a great demo (if you can download it do it, better than the actual version) maybe the better demo, for one of the better game, it was like *i heard you like ToT, but there is not enought for you? hold anything i drink* and bam you play against the wich in one way that strongly remember Tot, a dream come true, the dev ask for 3k money/month from patreon to have more content....
Here in 2021 the patreon is about 6-8K a month, all dealer content does not improve at all, it is removed, all gameplay is removed, that become an open worlds, the only work show is half done, half hated half loved by community.....
All my hope for one good or finishied femdom game are dead

Ps i read that you play Tot, did you play to tiffany trap or always in debt?

Lamppost7eh

Jul 19, 2021
Has anyone uploaded the old version with the Dealer scenes to a site that doesn't charge money to download? If I had money I would buy the game from the developers, not pay a file storage site that didn't pay the developers... the "mega" site costs money btw

ermousa

Dec 17, 2018
Has anyone uploaded the old version with the Dealer scenes to a site that doesn't charge money to download? If I had money I would buy the game from the developers, not pay a file storage site that didn't pay the developers... the "mega" site costs money btw
I think someone else put the dealer game the 4.1 something. its here on the previews pages but if you can't find it or the link is broken, reply to me and I'll try to upload the version. for now I still working how to extract multiparts zip to one.

why the OP delete and didn't tag the new link for the old version with the dealer??

ermousa

Dec 17, 2018
Oh I found the post , #1744 page 88

Google Drive

Under The Witch version 1.4.

Pls tell the OP to pin this to the front page

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
Hi ! I never played this game. ( I don't know if i could withy toaster Pc anyway )
I know there isn't much content for now.

But i watched a video between the MC and his sister ( it's a bit sad that she actually is his sister but whatever ) where she stated the MC was her servant.

So I'll ask, do you think NumericGazer is planning tu add "sub routes" where we could be enslaved progressively by the different girls ? ( While being able to continue the story ) I feel like that's the hotest thing in these kind if games.

( Sorry if my english is bad, I had yo write fast )

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Everyone that dislikes Jessica does so generally because she's a bit heavier than the other women in the game. While she's not my cup of tea (I hate clowns), I strongly dislike her as well. As stupid as it will sound, my reasoning for my blatant dislike isn't the fact that she is a clown nor is it the fact that that she's overweight. No. My issue is with her is that she's fat and has like the flattest ass out of the entire cast. It makes no sense.
I don't hate Jessica either, there is just that one user who posts constantly about his Jessica hate. While I don't care much for merchant girl, I could see her getting her own "Reverse-fan" with a raging hateboner for her. It's not just that she's a bbw but she has a flat ass and is a bit out of place in this game. Not to mention, adding a store is going to mean more delays and in turn more backlash against her.

Oct 11, 2018
I don't hate Jessica either, there is just that one user who posts constantly about his Jessica hate. While I don't care much for merchant girl, I could see her getting her own "Reverse-fan" with a raging hateboner for her. It's not just that she's a bbw but she has a flat ass and is a bit out of place in this game. Not to mention, adding a store is going to mean more delays and in turn more backlash against her.
I fully expect a ton of delays, but I am seriously hoping that Numeric has everything completed to the point where it can somehow be connected to the rest of the game without too much downtime. I am concerned, however, for everything after the merchant since there hasn't been any sort of teasers or reveals of anything other than terrain (that I'm aware of).

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Ryonaman

Apr 15, 2018
Ikr, it's really not worth waiting half a year to get an update that will add at most 5 minutes of gameplay and require you to download a 5gb of file for half an hour. I really hope the dev will add some substantial content, wouldnt even mind some decrease in graphic quality as long as it not as short as the initial release.

As far as femdom games go I cant stand low quality trash fires like femdom university and domina with a lot of content but horrible cgi and writing but at least they dont run out of content before you can even jack off once.

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes