Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

NeyZa

Feb 5, 2020
I think the 1st witch we will encounter after we procceed with Alice will be Dealer. Currently the story keeps us hostage at the lake but it already got mentioned somewhere (I think u get the info if u ask Alice) that the lake is like a border between the witch island and the kingdom. So my guess is that Dealer will join the game as soon as we move on and leave the lake.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Koernlie

Jan 31, 2019
Any of you getting graphic problem with they bodys ? In middle of game or some times, the skin of characters just turn into black person with lot of bugs, I don't know why it happens.

Michealstj

Jan 9, 2019
Non ci importa un fico secco di quello che ti piace o non ti piace, e l'interesse è ancora minore se ti esprimi in una lingua che la maggior parte degli iscritti non capisce. Scrivi in inglese se vuoi una risposta seria!
Honeslty I agree with him this game got so much potential but almost getting ruined by all the feet stuff like damnn they got nice ass we want to fuck that too not just some wierd feet stuff (I"m not into feet stuff and female domination but female domination it pass)

Reactions: lak laki and moi69

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
You don't like Feet ? Get out then right now !
What the fuck are you wasting your, but moslty MY time, making me read to such useless comments ?
Also, how could you take the side of a French guy who didn't even put the effort of writing in English ?
This is not a Baguette-speaking website forum...
I like how you can't tell Italian from French.

• Haha
Reactions: Tamrad

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
revenge fuck when
Unlikely to happen but I hope the dev gives MC a few revenge ravishment scenes. Although this is a femdom game, including the chance for maledom makes it all the more immersive for when the player chooses to lick her feet, kiss her butt etc.

Honeslty I agree with him this game got so much potential but almost getting ruined by all the feet stuff like damnn they got nice ass we want to fuck that too not just some wierd feet stuff (I"m not into feet stuff and female domination but female domination it pass)
Agreed. While having her put her feet in MC's face is very dominating, these girls have so much more to work with.

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes