Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
I like how you can't tell Italian from French.
We know it very well my friend, because we are from Italy. We chose to reply him in our mother language just to make him understand that it's non very polite to use something other than english on an international board.

Honeslty I agree with him this game got so much potential but almost getting ruined by all the feet stuff like damnn they got nice ass we want to fuck that too not just some wierd feet stuff (I"m not into feet stuff and female domination but female domination it pass)
We have just to wait.
I mean, if you look at previous version with the witch, at the end you had all kind of stuff from facesitting to head-scissorhold.

I think that at the end we will have the same scenes for Alice to.
I'm not a fooot -fetish guy, but I understand that it's a very popular kink.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I hope this game eventually adds fetishes like it's collecting fucking pokemon. Would be great to see such lovely ladies doing all sorts of things. I'm glad feet people are getting some love for a change though.
I sure hope the add more fetishes. I hope they are a scene where the next witch uses wand based anal insertion magic. Perhaps different spells could have different colors and trigger different scenes. Even hotter, would be if his sister looked on as MC gets violated <3

• Red Heart
Reactions: Michealstj

mulambo

Nov 1, 2019
Wow, this one made me hate it. Not my kink definitely, however graphics and animations are top notch.

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
love the third punishment scene but can't for the life of me win a match against alice
I tried every weapon and combo, you stop leveling up at lvl 5...so I can't get more damage input
and the block skill suppose to be block holds it's just isn't working, and I just can't counter the K.O move...are we suppose to win at some point?
has anyone won a match? is there a scenes after or just nothing?

Estella69

Dec 24, 2017
Here you go friends alpha version 0.5 :) Link1:
Link2:
Link3:
Link4:
Link5:
Link6:
I provided every possible links ENJOY!

smenk1

Nov 17, 2018
Before anyone asks you can find the new scenes by buying new items from Herba's shop. Check the gameplay options menu too because there's a new button if there's a type of scene you don't want to see.

mrpozza

Oct 27, 2018
Before anyone asks you can find the new scenes by buying new items from Herba's shop. Check the gameplay options menu too because there's a new button if there's a type of scene you don't want to see.
I bought some weapons that I haven't yet. Nothing happened. Some special condition is needed?

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes