Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
A fart scene are you for real.... come on....... you can avoid that right? How do you get the blowjob scene from her? Do you need to first defeat the sister or something? All i can do is talk to Herba normally and nothing happens.

Reactions: Tamrad

pepeperez

Mar 20, 2018
A fart scene are you for real.... come on....... you can avoid that right? How do you get the blowjob scene from her? Do you need to first defeat the sister or something? All i can do is talk to Herba normally and nothing happens.
Don't worry, in the end he managed to fuck up the blowjob scene as well. You'll see.

Reactions: Fabaz

UnderTheBitch

Oct 27, 2021
I won Alice lol
AND NOTHING HAPPENED
"You defeted the witch"...black screen...and its night, again i need to"restore honor"
Lol im waiting for month for 1 scene wut

• Sad
Reactions: MaxBobruisk

Doragor

Sep 9, 2018
If you defeat her at S you get her shitty sword
That's all, no dialogue or anything you'd want.
Just a shitty fancy sword and a victory screen

I'm glad I cheated, I'd be fucking pissed if I grinded hard to get this

SortaLewd

Feb 26, 2019
If you defeat her at S you get her shitty sword
That's all, no dialogue or anything you'd want.
Just a shitty fancy sword and a victory screen

I'm glad I cheated, I'd be fucking pissed if I grinded hard to get this
How'd you cheat? I tried messing with Cheat Engine but no luck. Was also trying to see if you got anything for winning against her

• Red Heart
Reactions: MaxBobruisk

Rosvos86

Feb 19, 2019
I completely understand wanting to appeal to different people with different fetishes but to spend like a month to make a fart scene when you're game is already short on content is a bit frustrating for the majority of the patreons who are supporting you and the development of this game for more than 2 years.

suyelunhui

Apr 8, 2018
I completely understand wanting to appeal to different people with different fetishes but to spend like a month to make a fart scene when you're game is already short on content is a bit frustrating for the majority of the patreons who are supporting you and the development of this game for more than 2 years.
This is a somewhat unkind reality, but the author's support options are not many, and the author is also trying to improve his game development technology and improve the quality of the game. Although the game content is still very little. Maybe we should be more tolerant.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Oh ok so you have to buy the tickets from her to get the scenes. The fart one.. is... ugh... i wish there was an option to disable the farts just have the licking scene. But the blowjob one at least was great. i mean if you just ignore the pissing since you dont actually see it and just imagine as him cumming a second time lol.

Last edited:

Rosvos86

Feb 19, 2019
This is a somewhat unkind reality, but the author's support options are not many, and the author is also trying to improve his game development technology and improve the quality of the game. Although the game content is still very little. Maybe we should be more tolerant.
The quality of the game is top notch already and I think everyone would be happy for another improvement, of course doing these high quality animations takes A LOT of time so I think that if you are able to do 1-2 of these animations a month than I suggest doing firstly popular fetish/kinks and successively more niche fetish like fart/piss etc. Because these niche fetishes aren't very popular even in the Femdom community obviously there will be many people who find spending 1 month of development for a scene that they dislike/hate a waste of time and money.

VladVictor

Jul 24, 2018
Oh ok so you have to buy the tickets from her to get the scenes. The fart one.. is... ugh... i wish there was an option to disable the farts just have the licking scene. But the blowjob one at least was great. i mean if you just ignore the pissing since you dont actually see it and just imagine as him cumming a second time lol.
There actually is, on settings, an option to skip the farting

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes