Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

Arnel

Aug 13, 2017
I completely understand wanting to appeal to different people with different fetishes but to spend like a month to make a fart scene when you're game is already short on content is a bit frustrating for the majority of the patreons who are supporting you and the development of this game for more than 2 years.
i laughed loudly around 2 minutes :) At least some patrons being happy, fart scenes not a common fetish, most of folks trying find this kinda stuff.

Reactions: Thatoneguyyyyyyy

blufalcon

Dec 14, 2018
I completely understand wanting to appeal to different people with different fetishes but to spend like a month to make a fart scene when you're game is already short on content is a bit frustrating for the majority of the patreons who are supporting you and the development of this game for more than 2 years.
What I find weird is that the Dealer fight is just completely gone. You'd have to play an old demo to even do that fight again.
I also have no idea what the purpose of the map is. He spent A LOT of time implementing that and there's really only two locations and not much to do with either of them. I ran around the map and swam all through the lake and there doesn't even seem to really be many areas that other enemies could appear in, but perhaps the Lake House could just be a Hub Area and you gain the option to just fight other people from there, but that's just speculation. Other than that, press E to pick up stuff on the ground and then run up a hill into a cave to sell them. There's a dialogue option with Alice about fishing, but when that's implemented I'm assuming its going to be "Press E to obtain fish". Not much substance, so I just wonder why it was even included. Maybe I'll be surprised and he'll start adding more pathways or something, I do remember the dev saying they wanted to add a dungeon. I will say that at least the combat has a tiny bit more depth to it with the block/parry mechanic, which wasn't in the Dealer demos.

As far as the fetishes go, this is just par for the course with a lot of femdom games. Starts out promising but eventually some kind of annoying niche that just spams the comments asking for their particular thing is going to pressure the dev into appeasing them. This has happened to a lot of games I've followed, where I start noticing some things starting to appear more than others, and then eventually the reasons I've shown interest in the game disappear completely. I don't think this game has completely gotten to that point yet but the path there is definitely open. When I used to support a long time ago he had a rule that anything that won a poll wouldn't show up in another poll for some time, to keep things varied. I have no idea if that's still a rule being honored nowadays.

Right now I'm just going to continue with cautious anticipation. Still has potential, but the worry is there.

mrpozza

Oct 27, 2018
I don't know if its me or the version I have, the engine, etc. I couldn't find the tab that have the option to buy the tickets on Herba's shop. Is there a good soul that can help? Sorry in advance for being dumb.

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
Remember when this game was an unexpected smash hit with a hot witch you needed to beat with gorgeous graphics and gameplay? The setup was simple yet engaging as you failed to beat her with "bad endings". You kept trying until you dominated her and along the way... explore hidden nooks and crannies on some additional content.

Now you wait a month to experience a fart scene.

All that was needed was to add new content, with new enemies, the return of enemies you beat, mixing it up, etc.

ppm4587

Jun 14, 2020
I can't defeat my sister >.< I bought all the armors and I tried a lot of weapons, but I fails QTEs... Exist a cheat mode? or something different?

thanks

colascage

Nov 24, 2017
You kept trying until you dominated her and along the way... explore hidden nooks and crannies on some additional content.
As much as i like that premise, it's just made up in your head. NumericGazer doesn't like male dominance one bit in any form. No matter how small it may be. Even if you manage to beat the witch you will still lose in some way. The fart, feet, and worse stuff which are very niche isn't the result of the developer trying to appeal to his or a certain community it's because he himself is into that stuff. Go look up his twitter feed and you will see.

Honestly we just have to pray that one day another developer pops up with a similar game idea who doesnt put his full attention on those niche fetishes.

Matthewss

Aug 25, 2019
I understand tastes and everything. But even to say that the product is getting worse month by month is nonsense. The animations are perfect regardless of the fetish put into it. A job like this is not found everywhere, quite the contrary. Farting or not, I find Under the witch a great project and will continue to support him personally.

D-R

Jul 3, 2017
Remember when this game was an unexpected smash hit with a hot witch you needed to beat with gorgeous graphics and gameplay? The setup was simple yet engaging as you failed to beat her with "bad endings". You kept trying until you dominated her and along the way... explore hidden nooks and crannies on some additional content.

Now you wait a month to experience a fart scene.

All that was needed was to add new content, with new enemies, the return of enemies you beat, mixing it up, etc.
Herba and Alice are way better characters than Dealer, even the 3D models are better, the only bad thing is the dev's choice of making the game an "open world", that's just a waste of time and resources, it should be a fighting game hybrid in my opinion. oh by the way "YOU DON'T dominate the girls on this game, they dominate you"...

------------------------------------------------------

Anyway i'm back with new screenshots :lepew:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
I think the open world aspect of this game isn't bad. Because it looks promising if it wasn't I would say it's crap but the dev made his choice and it's clearly looking good in my opinion.

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes