Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

D-R

Jul 3, 2017
I think the open world aspect of this game isn't bad. Because it looks promising if it wasn't I would say it's crap but the dev made his choice and it's clearly looking good in my opinion.
Not when it's already 6gb of an empty open world, when he's going to fill it up (maybe in 10/20 years if the project doesn't die...) it's going to end up being 40/60gb if not more, that's a bad thing, it's already bad/sad that the majority of "AAA" videogames nowdays are boring movies with just graphics and a lot of cutscenes that have nothing to offer as videogames.

mattyboy05

Jan 30, 2019
I can't defeat my sister >.< I bought all the armors and I tried a lot of weapons, but I fails QTEs... Exist a cheat mode? or something different?

thanks
I used cheat engine to slow down the game when a qte was about to happen, Tho nothing happens when you defeat her

Reactions: JelleoGuy

Doragor

Sep 9, 2018
How'd you cheat? I tried messing with Cheat Engine but no luck. Was also trying to see if you got anything for winning against her
value type is float
scan your current life then next scan your life once she damages you, boom health hack
same for energy, cant figure out how to hack stats like attack and defense though

mrpozza

Oct 27, 2018
This version is not running well for me. If someone could upload the scenes (even the fart), I would appreciate a lot. I updated everything I could on the system, cleaned stuff, reinstaled, even restart the game, which made things worse. Lot of bugs happening, specially fighting Alice. I'll wait for the next update. Hope support the creator page too.

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
when i started this game , it was fun , good graphics, and every time i lost a fight , i bacame stronger through experience points untill i could defeat the dealer bitch easily.

the previous update made it for me impossible too play the dealer scenes , all i got was the open world at the lake
so i gave up and waited for the next update

i just downloaded latest version and i must say , it made me confused again

i still cannot fight the dealer , but neither the sister
only thing i can do is running arround and sleep till morning , but the sister or the dealer never show up again , so no able to fight them ( or at least one off them)

BORING boring Boring as hell

when i download and install the game there is no icon to play the game , only an ut icon with the text lake inside the icon
can that be the reason i only have a sort off demo mode ?

Areld

Nov 14, 2018
it was not easy to defeat Alice, sadly the only thing that happens if you achieve to beat her with a S rank is a nice drop.
not bad at all but I hoped for a little reaction from her...
well, I don't know if the developer read what we write but I'm really satisfied with the game right now, the combat mechanics are really interesting, the qte are something illegal (or I have a mental issue) and the scenes are very well made.
I understand that not everyone like the fetish in this game, I would love to turn the table on these girl but if I can't its fine, at least if the game is going to have this hight level quality.

Areld

Nov 14, 2018
when i started this game , it was fun , good graphics, and every time i lost a fight , i bacame stronger through experience points untill i could defeat the dealer bitch easily.

the previous update made it for me impossible too play the dealer scenes , all i got was the open world at the lake
so i gave up and waited for the next update

i just downloaded latest version and i must say , it made me confused again

i still cannot fight the dealer , but neither the sister
only thing i can do is running arround and sleep till morning , but the sister or the dealer never show up again , so no able to fight them ( or at least one off them)

BORING boring Boring as hell

when i download and install the game there is no icon to play the game , only an ut icon with the text lake inside the icon
can that be the reason i only have a sort off demo mode ?
I had some similar problem too, I had previous saves that worked fine but I wanted to test a new game.
I slept two times before going to Alice and... she was despawned. forever.
starting a new game without sleeping more then 1 time solved that.

when I attacked Alice my character disappear and... nothing, I can't do anything.
checking my inventory I saw that I haven't a weapon, so I just block until death knowing that I can buy a weapon later.
equipping a weapon solved that strange freeze.

dealer is still not here, sorry
you can see her in the gallery though

mrpozza

Oct 27, 2018
I had some similar problem too, I had previous saves that worked fine but I wanted to test a new game.
I slept two times before going to Alice and... she was despawned. forever.
starting a new game without sleeping more then 1 time solved that.

when I attacked Alice my character disappear and... nothing, I can't do anything.
checking my inventory I saw that I haven't a weapon, so I just block until death knowing that I can buy a weapon later.
equipping a weapon solved that strange freeze.

dealer is still not here, sorry
you can see her in the gallery though
This bug its not something new. But how did you get Herba's tickets? I couldn't find on the shop menu. There are two options, but always empty.

Last edited:

ppm4587

Jun 14, 2020
it was not easy to defeat Alice, sadly the only thing that happens if you achieve to beat her with a S rank is a nice drop.
not bad at all but I hoped for a little reaction from her...
well, I don't know if the developer read what we write but I'm really satisfied with the game right now, the combat mechanics are really interesting, the qte are something illegal (or I have a mental issue) and the scenes are very well made.
I understand that not everyone like the fetish in this game, I would love to turn the table on these girl but if I can't its fine, at least if the game is going to have this hight level quality.
The QTE are very difficult, and when you do it well, then your sister not only refill her life, she buff too. >.<

HanakeJao

Feb 21, 2019
The blowjob scene is excellent, and the fart scene could have been better realized, it's a pity he released these two scenes with Herba, and not with Alice, I think now we will have to wait 2 months after which 3 new scenes with Alice, this is at best, because the author is a sadist can think of something again

Reactions: KnowledgeAlfa

mrpozza

Oct 27, 2018
The blowjob scene is excellent, and the fart scene could have been better realized, it's a pity he released these two scenes with Herba, and not with Alice, I think now we will have to wait 2 months after which 3 new scenes with Alice, this is at best, because the author is a sadist can think of something again
Oh did you solved the problem, then?

HanakeJao

Feb 21, 2019
Yeah I'm having same problem too =(
I realized that in order to get 2 new scenes, you need to go through the quest chain from Herba again (the second line in the dialogues), until 2 tickets appear in the store, "ass" and "lips", if you completed the quests and they did not appeared, try quitting the game and redoing them

mrpozza

Oct 27, 2018
I realized that in order to get 2 new scenes, you need to go through the quest chain from Herba again (the second line in the dialogues), until 2 tickets appear in the store, "ass" and "lips", if you completed the quests and they did not appeared, try quitting the game and redoing them
Oh dear, thanks a ton! May Goddess Herba bless you! I've been crazy trying to solve this.
I will give a check!

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
yah nice for you
but as mentioned before i can only run in a empty world
no sister
and no shop
only 1 barn to enter the rest closed

i think i give up

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes