Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

DTeCH

Oct 22, 2021
Strange... ALT-F4 out of the game every time i attempt to attack Alice. Potion powered attack works, but when i attack without potion (not head-breaker), the "Hero" begins to attack, then disappears before reaching her. Alice just stands there. Can't exit, restart, or anything, you are just stuck there looking at Alice. You have to kill the game process with task manager or something, or Atl-F4. I just did it 4 times in a row now... it's not working. What changed... maybe extra graphics stuff, or something? ps: 6 times in a row now. game not working for me. Deleted #4, downloaded #5... #4 works, #5 does not... at least not for me. EDIT: Well... was fun while it lasted. Deleting.

Last edited:

Gi0vanniLuci

Nov 14, 2019
Strange... ALT-F4 out of the game every time i attempt to attack Alice. Potion powered attack works, but when i attack without potion (not head-breaker), the "Hero" begins to attack, then disappears before reaching her. Alice just stands there. Can't exit, restart, or anything, you are just stuck there looking at Alice. You have to kill the game process with task manager or something, or Atl-F4. I just did it 4 times in a row now... it's not working. What changed... maybe extra graphics stuff, or something? ps: 6 times in a row now. game not working for me. Deleted #4, downloaded #5... #4 works, #5 does not... at least not for me. EDIT: Well... was fun while it lasted. Deleting.
Yeah, I had the same issue, took me a sec to figure it out. Your character starting out has no gear. Once you buy and equip the axe, sword, etc. it works fine afterwards.

Reactions: Shimuzu and DTeCH
3.90 star(s) 102 Votes