Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I hope instead of focusing on gas content Neumeric goes back to focusing on femdom teasing and fight mechanics. Perhaps even adding a couple flashbacks of MC's fight with Dealer as he trains to get stronger.

• Angry
Reactions: Gmaer and SnakeSnek

Evilboy669

Mar 28, 2021
I hope instead of focusing on gas content Neumeric goes back to focusing on femdom teasing and fight mechanics. Perhaps even adding a couple flashbacks of MC's fight with Dealer as he trains to get stronger.
I heard he was only going to do fart scenes from now on. (I kid.)

Seriously, though, it was one scene in one update. You make it sound like he stopped working on everything else completelty to add fart content. I can almost guarantee you he will be adding the stuff you want in future updates.

I find it kind of interesting that you are one of the people who is against adding fart content in UTW when you are a Domina fan, and your profile signature features a girl in Domina who has a lot of grossdom in her content such as farting, scat, urination, and puke green boob milk. Apparently, that doesn't stop you from playing and enjoying the game.

Last edited:

LuciferSynd

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
Returning to the main subject, I find myself obviously not liking everything that the fetish world offers... But hey, I don't shame people that like it. As long as it's not criminally wrong, anyone can do whatever they wish. Making fun of other people's desires is not just disrespectful but even shows prejudice.
This is coming from a person that in his younger days used to actively be part of the BDSM community and even went to themed clubs and events... Did I like everything that some Mistresses dealt me in those days? Hell no, but I took it and even thanked them for it.

Same goes in games of this kind. Actually, to me the fart scene was a big surprise... It just said "ass", luring you in... But then, you get more than what you bargained for. You thought you were in control, but Herba instead reveals a more twisted side.
Perfectly executed in my opinion.

succxess1

May 4, 2021
I'm playing the latest version and I want to know if I've unlocked everything there is so far or If I've missed or still have to do anything, these are the scenes I've unlocked:
Dealer > Story - Witch's Pelvic Thrust (Loop)
Nothing in Secret Training or Combat

Alice > Story - The Price of Defeat, Massage intro, Massage, The Price of Defeat II, The Price of Defeat III
Alice > Secret Training - Presenting Feet, Take off Stockings, Feet licking, Face Sitting, Pretend Sex, Ejaculation Blocking Rubber, Human Futon
Alice > Combat - Half Boston Crab I, Half Boston Crab II, Half Boston Crab III, HBC I (Loop), HBC II (Loop), Alice Victory Pose I, Alice Victory Pose II, Alice Victory Pose III, Headscissors, Hip Drop

Herba > Story - Herba's Appearance, Herba's Temptation I, Herba's Temptation II, Panty Thief, Big Punishment Intro, Big Punishment, Herba's Service:Lip, Herba's Service:Ass
Nothing in Secret Training or Combat

Other > Story - Witch's Temptation, Escape from Witch, Break at the Lake
Nothing in Secret Training or Combat.

My current objective is "Restore Honor - Challenge Alice to a duel" which I've already done, after levelling up and practicing I finally beat her but there is no new objective and nothing has changed after beating her. Is that just how it ends for now or is there a bug where it didn't register?
Also Herba implies there'll be some kind of punishment if I owe her debt, I tried running out of money but it won't let me spend more than what I have, I guess that's something that will be implemented later?
The versions I've played are 1.4, Alpha01 from early this year and the current 020:Alpha05
Bumping my question.

succxess1

May 4, 2021
There's no other content in the game at the moment. Give the creator time, these things are not easy to be made ;)
Thanks, also I'm not rushing the creator or anything but maybe he should give some indication that I've completed and unlocked everything there is to do in the current build and add Vsync while he's at it. Although given how unstable the frame rates are in this game that might not be a great idea. Anyone else can confirm I've done everything so far?

Reactions: ChristyMorrigan

Evilboy669

Mar 28, 2021
Thanks, also I'm not rushing the creator or anything but maybe he should give some indication that I've completed and unlocked everything there is to do in the current build and add Vsync while he's at it. Although given how unstable the frame rates are in this game that might not be a great idea. Anyone else can confirm I've done everything so far?
Since the current alpha was released, Numeric has been pretty consistent with updates every month, even if it is just adding one or two more scenes. There should be another update in a few weeks.

succxess1

May 4, 2021
Since the current alpha was released, Numeric has been pretty consistent with updates every month, even if it is just adding one or two more scenes. There should be another update in a few weeks.
Again, I wasn't being impatient for a new update, I just wanted to make sure I'd done everything so far.

Reactions: Evilboy669

neddyf

Apr 15, 2019
My advice is to set an alarm for 2 years. Then download the latest version and enjoy the full hour of content available.
Tes, this is why I'm not that into a rush to DL every freaking small update... usually.
Particularly sicne the main action is no more a sexy witch with fit and slightly curvy body using her legs and butt to inflict damage.
I have to say stuffs with herba and farts and ass hair are not something that make me want to install every new version.

Also, considering the fact the sexy action is only a part of the game. I don't have so much time to play many minutes of game to gather items, buying stuff walking from place to place. I prefer the actual action.
Just like in the first demo of the game.

Jul 27, 2020
Tes, this is why I'm not that into a rush to DL every freaking small update... usually.
Particularly sicne the main action is no more a sexy witch with fit and slightly curvy body using her legs and butt to inflict damage.
I have to say stuffs with herba and farts and ass hair are not something that make me want to install every new version.

Also, considering the fact the sexy action is only a part of the game. I don't have so much time to play many minutes of game to gather items, buying stuff walking from place to place. I prefer the actual action.
Just like in the first demo of the game.
NumericGazer has been straight up milking his patreon with all the unecessary and useless open world content and his patrons are eating it up, its sad thinking how much this game could have been if he stayed with the demo's formula and just add new characters and animations. At least its a smart way of getting money as an indie developer, just postponing the actual good stuff by putting filler stuff with a single new snippet of relevant content every 2 to 3 months (actual femdom animations) to keep the patreons pledging every month

Arubedoo

Dec 13, 2019
NumericGazer has been straight up milking his patreon with all the unecessary and useless open world content and his patrons are eating it up, its sad thinking how much this game could have been if he stayed with the demo's formula and just add new characters and animations. At least its a smart way of getting money as an indie developer, just postponing the actual good stuff by putting filler stuff with a single new snippet of relevant content every 2 to 3 months (actual femdom animations) to keep the patreons pledging every month
open world or not, it's still time spent working. While I too prefer the old formula. I don't think it's been done intentionally to milk his patrons. It's just the direction he decided his game should go, and we just have to live with it.

Reactions: acarobasito

tornasunder

Jun 13, 2017
At this point, with all the money he is making now (I remember when NumericGazer was only getting like $600/month, now he's at almost $10k) I hope he actually did fulfill the Patreon goal and hired additional talents who aren't just voice actors, to help him develop his game much faster. If he can only deliver like five minutes of content every month, working at least 40 hours a week like he should be doing for $10k/month, then he needs more people to share his workload with.

I saw some of the new character designs and if he designs less Herba type characters then I may even renew my subscription after like three years. I kind of gave up on NumericGazer awhile ago, so I'll see what the next few characters look like, and whether they focus on too much grossdom. Herba can be the BBW grossdomme that some people crave, who feeds them a bowl of her magically enchanted corn riddled excrement that will fully heal their HP. NumericGazer was talking about having less scenes for each character now, so keep that niche stuff away from every new character if that's the case.

Reactions: Gmaer and neddyf
3.90 star(s) 102 Votes