Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

RubyLadybug

Jul 17, 2018
Is there any scene yet revolving around the "Herba's IOU"s? The flavor text implies that something happens if you'd enter a point of no return with too many of them, but with 50 nothing happens. I've already done the ass and lip scenes with the other tickets.

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
Is there any scene yet revolving around the "Herba's IOU"s? The flavor text implies that something happens if you'd enter a point of no return with too many of them, but with 50 nothing happens. I've already done the ass and lip scenes with the other tickets.
Not yet implemented

Staring Cat

Jan 8, 2021
Lmao dev should ask himself questions. The more his "new" game gets updated, the more people ask for the "old" dealer version here.

Reactions: Gmaer

hearmoar

Jul 5, 2018
Lmao dev should ask himself questions. The more his "new" game gets updated, the more people ask for the "old" dealer version here.
Not really. It's just a reoccurring problem, because the main post doesn't have the old version. If anything, less people are asking for it now (Probably because everyone has already downloaded the old version). Overall, dev is doing an okay job, and Numeric is pretty on point with his deadlines.

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
Not really. It's just a reoccurring problem, because the main post doesn't have the old version. If anything, less people are asking for it now (Probably because everyone has already downloaded the old version). Overall, dev is doing an okay job, and Numeric is pretty on point with his deadlines.
Also, this is not the game's official forum and many of us are not subscribers.
The dev don't really have to give a fuck about us. X-D

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

succxess1

May 4, 2021
I'm playing the latest version and I want to know if I've unlocked everything there is so far or If I've missed or still have to do anything, these are the scenes I've unlocked:
Dealer > Story - Witch's Pelvic Thrust (Loop)
Nothing in Secret Training or Combat

Alice > Story - The Price of Defeat, Massage intro, Massage, The Price of Defeat II, The Price of Defeat III
Alice > Secret Training - Presenting Feet, Take off Stockings, Feet licking, Face Sitting, Pretend Sex, Ejaculation Blocking Rubber, Human Futon
Alice > Combat - Half Boston Crab I, Half Boston Crab II, Half Boston Crab III, HBC I (Loop), HBC II (Loop), Alice Victory Pose I, Alice Victory Pose II, Alice Victory Pose III, Headscissors, Hip Drop

Herba > Story - Herba's Appearance, Herba's Temptation I, Herba's Temptation II, Panty Thief, Big Punishment Intro, Big Punishment, Herba's Service:Lip, Herba's Service:Ass
Nothing in Secret Training or Combat

Other > Story - Witch's Temptation, Escape from Witch, Break at the Lake
Nothing in Secret Training or Combat.

My current objective is "Restore Honor - Challenge Alice to a duel" which I've already done, after levelling up and practicing I finally beat her but there is no new objective and nothing has changed after beating her. Is that just how it ends for now or is there a bug where it didn't register?
Also Herba implies there'll be some kind of punishment if I owe her debt, I tried running out of money but it won't let me spend more than what I have, I guess that's something that will be implemented later?
The versions I've played are 1.4, Alpha01 from early this year and the current 020:Alpha05

Last edited:

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
Good devs are open to feedback, afterall, every subscriber was once a non-subscriber first ;)
Of course but... right now NumericG has 2600+ patreons that give him more than 8000$ per month.
I think that it's pretty busy listening to his actual paying fan base more than care about some guys complaining in random forum.

succxess1

May 4, 2021
The way that people bitch and quiver about a singular fart scene that you literally have to try to get is hilarious. It sounds like if someone IRL farted in front of some of these people they'd need a therapist for the PTSD.
Yes and no. To be fair if you're not into it the scene was pretty gross and even though you activate the scene yourself there is no warning or indication that it's going to be a fart scene, it could just be another facesitting one or something like that.
You'd only know there was one if you had looked through the options menu or read that it was in the game. It's not my thing but I wanted to see every scene so I didn't skip it in the options, it wasn't as horrible as some might make it out but still pretty gross, worse than I thought it would be.
If you think people here are overreacting that is nothing compared to the Steam normies complaining about the very mild, very cartoonish and very clearly skippable golden shower in Monster girl island, I can't even imagine how they'd react to this game.

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes