Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

LuciferSynd

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
I just want to say one thing, even if it will be kinda long.

This is why the fart-fetish community is so silent and full of introverts. As soon as this aspect of Femdom was introduced, here are people making fun of it and of those who like it.

We're all Femdom lovers, fellas. The BDSM Community all over the world should be first of all about respect (how else are you going to properly submit / dominate over another human being without it? Unless you're one of those that think Mistresses or Masters are just like prostitutes and you want to be the one commanding from below, so you're really not a true submissive). I personally don't like foot fetish and am more a facesitting guy myself, but I still don't make fun of soles lovers, I understand them.

Respect, people. You always have the option to turn it off if you don't like it, in this game.

Alright, my job here is done *flies away*

yousefemad70

Feb 1, 2021
Honeslty I agree with him this game got so much potential but almost getting ruined by all the feet stuff like damnn they got nice ass we want to fuck that too not just some wierd feet stuff (I"m not into feet stuff and female domination but female domination it pass)
lmao cry us a river and fuck off then there are tons of hentai games that containts anal and the game is made for the feet n ass stuff from the begining with the witch dealer so " ruining the game with feet stuff " made you sound idiotic

Raiken

Apr 6, 2019
Mega was down for a few days for me, hence I came across the new scenes today....
During the fart sequence, why does MC make the face of being electrocuted?
Because Herba's meaty fart was a straight shock to his system. In those 5 seconds my man thought about all the things that had led him to being point blank with her poo particles.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Thecatbred

Michealstj

Jan 9, 2019
lmao cry us a river and fuck off then there are tons of hentai games that containts anal and the game is made for the feet n ass stuff from the begining with the witch dealer so " ruining the game with feet stuff " made you sound idiotic
Are you sure what you're saying? Because personally I remember playing the dealer's version, and there wasn't only feet stuff, so your argument got a bit popped

bobbuldr5555

Jan 26, 2020
hey i can't finish the quest "restore honor" for some reason alice blocks all of my attacks so it's impossible to beat her

GSWoof

Sep 30, 2020
So anyway i beated Alice,
And the quest is still up. And i cannot progress. I even beaten her twice with her own sword that you get for beating her.
And Restore Honor still is up...
Is that all this version offers?

LuciferSynd

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
I just really hope Nemericgazer doesn't spend any more time on f*rt content. There are so many things this game needs and girls doing... That is not one of them.
Opinable.
To some, feet content may be what the game doesn't need. To others, fart content is where the money's at.

To each their own, no Fetish is better than another.

LuciferSynd

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
Btw, I don't know if anybody came across this bug, but if I try to attack Alice with a regular slash, the MC disappears and the game freezes.

Anyone knows a work around for this?

EDIT: Nevermind, I managed to defeat Alice even without the main attack, just using skills. Once you get the parrying dagger and train enough to learn her patterns, it's really not that difficult. :D

Last edited:

wwxx

Aug 22, 2017
anyone has the same crash bug?
when came into the herba shop scene, the game will crash and give the error:
unreal engine d3d device being lost
try many times and find that the video setting cant be high, must below medium
seems a tech problem
AMD 6600XT (Latest driver)+ 8700K + Win11

Oct 1, 2018
So anyway i beated Alice,
And the quest is still up. And i cannot progress. I even beaten her twice with her own sword that you get for beating her.
And Restore Honor still is up...
Is that all this version offers?
same here somebody said they got alice sword after win but i got nothing but quest still restore honor

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes