Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

LuciferSynd

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
Actually, I really need to give it to this creator. If all the battles are going to be like this, with the parry mechanic? It's pretty awesome and challenging! He's got my support, 100%.

cuppet

May 2, 2021
I cant do a normal attack for some reason, the hero player model disappears and the fight just stays there forever.

neddyf

Apr 15, 2019
I cant do a normal attack for some reason, the hero player model disappears and the fight just stays there forever.
normal sword have a bug.
Check few pages above, they talk about what to do. (they talk about buyng a new sword etc)
I personally just used other attacks.

cuppet

May 2, 2021
normal sword have a bug.
Check few pages above, they talk about what to do. (they talk about buyng a new sword etc)
I personally just used other attacks.
Where do i get a new sword. Im still in the fight with alice. And is 1.4 available to download

LuciferSynd

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
For those struggling to beat Alice:

Buy yourselves a parrying dagger, keep looting around all the objects you can find and then go fight Alice. You're probably gonna lose until you're level 5, but keep at it, enjoy the Femdom content and most importantly, learn Alice's patterns. The parrying dagger allows you to press space exactly before you receive an attack and make it give you 0 damage. Keep training, rinse and repeat.

When you're level 5 and you have enough items collected, go to Herba and sell all the stones, pieces of wood, Iron ores and Apples you can find. Use the money to get yourself a full armor and an Axe.

By now, you should know more about Alice and how to parry her. Go in for the kill, but remember that when she is at low health she will steal your potion to recover. Trick her with an SP potion instead so she doesn't heal up completely and keep attacking until she dies.

If you want to make things even easier for yourself during the fight, you can change all the QTE buttons to be W, so that's all you'll have to press ever to escape her Headscissor (which will always be a 1-hit kill).

This way, you'll for sure have an S rank and beat her.
But just for your information, there's no other content after that for now.

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
I must say that even if I find fart fetish pretty disgusting, the scene with herba it's actually very well made.

I mean... the all "fart thing" make me want to puke and I also find disturbing the hairs on herba's anus but aside that, the angle shoot and the animation are incredible. NumericGaze really know how to valorize the assets he work with. I'm pretty confident that he will keep deliver some solid add to the game in the future, even if at a very slow rate.

Jun 10, 2021
I must say that even if I find fart fetish pretty disgusting, the scene with herba it's actually very well made.

I mean... the all "fart thing" make me want to puke and I also find disturbing the hairs on herba's anus but aside that, the angle shoot and the animation are incredible. NumericGaze really know how to valorize the assets he work with. I'm pretty confident that he will keep deliver some solid add to the game in the future, even if at a very slow rate.
yea this is what i realised way back, also this game given time will probably be as good as tot,

ermousa

Dec 17, 2018
Where do i get a new sword. Im still in the fight with alice. And is 1.4 available to download
1.4 still available, but I forgot what post# it is, try using the search you will find it.. we been saying to the OP to updated the links on the front page but still no avail

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes