Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
No it's a high end 3d game and not particularly well optimized so if your Toaster can't play the latest AAA games it will not run this at a playable framerate.
Sorry but always reading this "it is unoptimized" about so much Unreal Main Branch titles makes me wanna rumble
actually this title is on the top list of running very performant on the Unreal Main Branch and hits a excellent 60 FPS goal on middle end systems (compared to high optimized Next Generation Consoles).
Maybe just very small things could still be done but overall it is pretty good asset optimization work for a Unreal Main Branch title.

Reactions: Nydor
Nov 9, 2020
The issue with this defense is that, by by the sheer fact there's a Patreon, the dev(s) are expecting us to be paying for what amounts to like one or two new foot kink scenes every couple of months. I'd rather have 10 more than the previously requested fart kink scene but I'll accept that that would at least give us more variety rather than it be "Oops! All Foot Kink."

I get if your into this but not everyone else is and I think it's fair for people to take issue with the game's current hyperfocus of this one seemingly niche fetish.
Foot fetish is the most common fetish, what are you on about niche?

Nydor

Nov 30, 2021
Sorry but always reading this "it is unoptimized" about so much Unreal Main Branch titles makes me wanna rumble
actually this title is on the top list of running very performant on the Unreal Main Branch and hits a excellent 60 FPS goal on middle end systems (compared to high optimized Next Generation Consoles).
Maybe just very small things could still be done but overall it is pretty good asset optimization work for a Unreal Main Branch title.
Ppl will call everything unoptimized if it doesn't run on their toasters. Agreed, the game is completely fine.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
You have to take the base of Unreal 4s System Spec Requirements as the Goal for most of the Main Branch titles and it's perfectly fine running in those area within all their visual targets, most important of course is the GPU in this title.

I can understand if you cry about some other results but overall the perception comes from Unreal as the Engine also itself not from the title most of the time.
It's not easy to compare most typical Unreal Main Branch titles vs a high optimized AAA Engine result and neither with a Custom Optimized Unreal Branch.
But you can compare the different Main Branch results very well and in those regards this title runs very good within his whole target Goals for now.
If this doesn't run acceptable for your system don't try something like Wild-Life, another title which is overly well done and optimized for it's purpose is Delta-Zone.

Under the Witch and Delta-Zone are 2 titles here on F95Zone which are running both excellent for the given visual output result.

Last edited:

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
So I've downloaded the 0.6 after staying away from this game for a while. Is there any way to check back the animations with Dealer (the witch) or is Alice the only content in this version? I kinda preferred more Dealer to Alice because Alice has way too much foot fetish lol

Reactions: SnakeSnek

SnakeSnek

Feb 23, 2020
I could be wrong but I think the only way you'd be able to see those old scenes is if you still have the old version.. idk why Numeric didnt add those scenes with Dealer to the new game... there is also another character besides Alice, the merchant Herba. You just gotta climb the mountain and go through a little cave to find her. She's got a few scenes but Dealer is still by far my fav girl. I hope he can bring some focus back on her again sometime

Last edited:

bobbrazil

Aug 2, 2018
there's any way to craft? I got a lot of materials and a +1 shiled also but I have no idea how to craft items

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
I could be wrong but I think the only way you'd be able to see those old scenes is if you still have the old version.. idk why Numeric didnt add those scenes with Dealer to the new game... there is also another character now besides Alice, the merchant Herba. She's got a few scenes but I also like Dealer a lot more then the other girls too
There was 0 context into any Story later you get some glimpses of some that he is hunting the witch the first version was really just a demo of gameplay mechanics and the "animation achievements" the whole playout of the witch fight has no real foundation into the later versions and seems to not even have fitted into as the intro fight before Alice introduction the only reference to it is the dog collar that was used in both.
Sure he could have putted the first version into the later versions as a selection choice why he didn't is unknown though he could reuse it any time into the story development, currently we have no idea when this fight of the first version took place neither if it's ever gonna be reused (reintroduced) ;)
For now it's a known Directors Cut practically before even seeing the whole movie ;)

Last edited:

chrisgame1

May 27, 2020
Could anyone shared their save files pls ><
I've just reinstall my system today
just found out I forgot to backup those game saves though...
it's ok that the save wasn't the latest version
thanks a lot

SnakeSnek

Feb 23, 2020
There was 0 context into any Story later you get some glimpses of some that he is hunting the witch the first version was really just a demo of gameplay mechanics and the "animation achievements" the whole playout of the witch fight has no real foundation into the later versions and seems to not even have fitted into as the intro fight before Alice introduction the only reference to it is the dog collar that was used in both.
Sure he could have putted the first version into the later versions as a selection choice why he didn't is unknown though he could reuse it any time into the story development, currently we have no idea when this fight of the first version took place neither if it's ever gonna be reused (reintroduced) ;)
For now it's a known Directors Cut practically before even seeing the whole movie ;)
oooookaay... but how exactly does all that has anything to do with Dealer being my fav girl?

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 102 Votes