Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

Killerkaz88

Jun 1, 2021
What happens if you win the scums challenge? I almost beat it
If you win that mini game the game puts you outside at night. You go to sleep and you are able to duel your sister again the next day. Atm of the game you can get to level 5 max, and buy armor, best loadout is axe and parry dagger I hear. You "can" beat your sister once you are level 5 chug a bunch of potions and use the parry dagger to the fullest. Parry dagger works if you hit space just before an attack by her it will block it. If you do beat her the game seems to "bug" out as nothing happens, the quest does not update, and you sister acts like you are enslaved again and have to repeat the scums challenge again. I believe this is the end of the content for the game.

Feb 14, 2018
If you win that mini game the game puts you outside at night. You go to sleep and you are able to duel your sister again the next day. Atm of the game you can get to level 5 max, and buy armor, best loadout is axe and parry dagger I hear. You "can" beat your sister once you are level 5 chug a bunch of potions and use the parry dagger to the fullest. Parry dagger works if you hit space just before an attack by her it will block it. If you do beat her the game seems to "bug" out as nothing happens, the quest does not update, and you sister acts like you are enslaved again and have to repeat the scums challenge again. I believe this is the end of the content for the game.
I've beaten her on normal combat, but since I got rusty, I lost when I came back for new content and there was this stupidly hard minigame. I liked the scene, but the fact that I ALWAYS lose at the last part made me mad.

dominator8995

Sep 1, 2018
hmm for some reason, there is no audio for any of the files I downloaded from Mega. also, if you try to watch it directly from the website, it takes a very long time for the video to load even a few seconds.
there are two audio tracks, switch to the second one and the sound appears

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I passed this mini game, only 7 waves and you do not get anything, if someone else has passed I'm right? or again I missed something View attachment 1526267 View attachment 1526269
Thank you for sharing these photos, this scene looks amazing!

Wish they'd remove the incest or at least made it a toggle option :/
I agree with this. Alice is such a hot girl (but not hotter than Dealer) who's sexiness gets overshadowed by her being the MC's own sister. I wish she could be his childhood friend instead.

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
I've beaten her on normal combat, but since I got rusty, I lost when I came back for new content and there was this stupidly hard minigame. I liked the scene, but the fact that I ALWAYS lose at the last part made me mad.
There's a reason if it's an alpha and not a complete game, you know. X-D
In the future you will probably able to escape from Alice and the lake for meet new character but for now they had to be still crated...

sircrims

Sep 20, 2016
So i beat Alice but it still counts as a loss? Is there anything wrong i'm doing or does the game stop after you beat her?

dominator8995

Sep 1, 2018
Thank you for sharing these photos, this scene looks amazing!

I agree with this. Alice is such a hot girl (but not hotter than Dealer) who's sexiness gets overshadowed by her being the MC's own sister. I wish she could be his childhood friend instead.
If you need screenshots or any video of the game, please contact me in person, I will share what I can)

• Love
Reactions: Viola966

fjruvmfjruvm

Jan 21, 2020
Is there a specific trigger for H-attacks? It seems that regardless of what I do Alice just keeps slashing me with sword till I lose :(

Feb 14, 2018
There's a reason if it's an alpha and not a complete game, you know. X-D
In the future you will probably able to escape from Alice and the lake for meet new character but for now they had to be still crated...
You're right XD
He updated the game to be easier in this part, hope it got updated here too. But hey, funny thing: back then, developers paid beta testers. Now they say it's in alpha shit as a pre purchase bonus so YOU pay to be a beta tester. Not 100% the case here but funny, still.

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
(...)back then, developers paid beta testers. Now they say it's in alpha shit as a pre purchase bonus so YOU pay to be a beta tester. Not 100% the case here but funny, still.
I think it's still a thing for the mainstream game market.
But for a game like this you have to consider that we are not only final users, but also the "producers", or at least are his patreons. XD

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes