Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

sandwichboy81

Aug 21, 2018
sooo... how the fuck am I supposed to progress after losing the impossible duel 3 times? Stuck as slave, can't even challenge her to a duel to get more xp/use the gear I got. minigame is kinda trash, keep losing on 3 because the target area moves faster than the cursor thing. If that's the only way to progress, I guess I'm done with this build

Paul Peoples

Feb 7, 2018
sooo... how the fuck am I supposed to progress after losing the impossible duel 3 times? Stuck as slave, can't even challenge her to a duel to get more xp/use the gear I got. minigame is kinda trash, keep losing on 3 because the target area moves faster than the cursor thing. If that's the only way to progress, I guess I'm done with this build
same im stuck on the mini game and i find it more stressful

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
If you're struggling with the minigame, you can just cheat your way out with Cheat Engine, lower the game's speed to 0.5 and it's way easier. You can also cheat your money so that you can buy armor/weapon/potions.

Let me tell you though, beating her does absolutely nothing so there's that to look forward to.

akuuuu4

Aug 5, 2018
In some Japanese animes there are yandere younger sisters who hold a strong, wicked desire of totally taking the control of their older brothers. In a way of slavery, as well as lovers.
Alice might be a character with a situation similar to this. The MC has also mentioned that it "should be" impossible to send a woman to fight against the witches. This might be implying that there is a possibility to turn a human being into a witch. And who knows if Alice is still human?

Reactions: Thecatbred

fredinator

Jun 23, 2017
yeah this 'dont cum' mini game is really bad. I guess its meant for punishment but even then this is just not fun

Aug 15, 2019
If you're struggling with the minigame, you can just cheat your way out with Cheat Engine, lower the game's speed to 0.5 and it's way easier. You can also cheat your money so that you can buy armor/weapon/potions.

Let me tell you though, beating her does absolutely nothing so there's that to look forward to.
cheat engine dont working for this game. I try and speed hack dot working

Jun 10, 2021

can you please provide a link to where i can get a cheat engine for this new release

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes