Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

Jun 9, 2018
I just slowed down time and won, with the cheat engine
soooo.... ummm... Let me get this straight.

Correct me if I'm wrong, there's nothing happen / no particular scene, after you beat the "scum challange".

Because the way I see it, the only reason why is it impossible to beat is because there's nothing happen afterwards. Is that correct?

dominator8995

Sep 1, 2018
soooo.... ummm... Let me get this straight.

Correct me if I'm wrong, there's nothing happen / no particular scene, after you beat the "scum challange".

Because the way I see it, the only reason why is it impossible to beat is because there's nothing happen afterwards. Is that correct?
All right, after winning you get nothing (there was some inscription in Japanese, but nothing has changed), the only thing that happens is you can challenge Alice to a duel again, again you get nothing, you can only get her sword if you pass the fight to rank S. Just be patient, the author is trying.

Jun 9, 2018
All right, after winning you get nothing (there was some inscription in Japanese, but nothing has changed), the only thing that happens is you can challenge Alice to a duel again, again you get nothing, you can only get her sword if you pass the fight to rank S. Just be patient, the author is trying.
Nahhhhh, it's all right. I'm not in the rush actually. I'm just curious lol.

Thanks for the info tho'

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
I just slowed down time and won, with the cheat engine
if the only way to pass the scum challenge is to use cheats then the game need some hot fix.
i read that there was a hot fix reducing the dificulty, does it works or it keep being imposible to win?

JohnLewd

Feb 28, 2021
if the only way to pass the scum challenge is to use cheats then the game need some hot fix.
i read that there was a hot fix reducing the dificulty, does it works or it keep being imposible to win?
It's winnable you just need to have little tactic when pressing, try to lower the meter by hitting the middle more, especially in the first rounds. Doesn't have any scene after that though, so you will do it for nothing.

Last edited:

dominator8995

Sep 1, 2018
I do not call anyone to use cheats, you can pass the mini-game on their own (those who have passed, my respect), I just did not, sit down and waste time on it, the more so nothing you get, respectively, a waste of time

Ashidorei

Oct 6, 2018
So... I saw a pic of a scene where she is showing to you both of her feet and her bare pussy. I thought it must be one of the new scenes, though I don't know how to get it. I am already Alice's slave so, if there's nothing after winning the scum challenge, I have no idea where that scene could be. Or perhaps it belongs to a later stage of the scum challenge I didn't have the patience to reach. Does anyone know?

frosty72

Jun 24, 2018
any idea how to fix this
I'm having this exact same issue.
The game was running fine until there was a power shortage in my region while I was playing.
Now every time I open the game, this fatal error comes up and it immediately crashes.
I'm guessing there is a corrupted file somewhere, but I already tried to re-install the game and I've also deleted the Underthewitch and UnrealEngine folders from my Appdata without fixing the issue, so I don't know what to do.

Here's the error:
Fatal error: [File:Unknown] [Line: 729]
BulkData compressed header read error. This package may be corrupt!

Anyone know what I can do?

dominator8995

Sep 1, 2018
Y'all need to stop save begging on this thread. just DM the man.

dominator8995
This is why you don't feed strays... But seriously, either attach the file or post a link the next time you try something like this. Most people don't enjoy being bombarded with this sort of clutter.
I understand perfectly, I did not want to litter the topic too much, the last time I offered a link to the preservation, no one needed it! I did not think that yesterday when I sent the preservation, it will cause such a resonance

frosty72

Jun 24, 2018
I'm having this exact same issue.
The game was running fine until there was a power shortage in my region while I was playing.
Now every time I open the game, this fatal error comes up and it immediately crashes.
I'm guessing there is a corrupted file somewhere, but I already tried to re-install the game and I've also deleted the Underthewitch and UnrealEngine folders from my Appdata without fixing the issue, so I don't know what to do.

Here's the error:
Fatal error: [File:Unknown] [Line: 729]
BulkData compressed header read error. This package may be corrupt!

Anyone know what I can do?
I managed to resolve this issue, so I will post the solution here for anyone who might have the same problem in the future.
The name of the exe of my game was "Lake", so I had to delete the C:\Users\(name)\AppData\Local\Lake folder instead of UnderTheWitch folder, which I had tried previously. After I did this, the game ran smoothly.
I had downloaded it in a different site, so this solution might not matter to users here though.

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes