Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

ideasperdidas

Jul 26, 2020
I'm having troubles, i don't know if anybody else had the same prob. 1st mission, you have to sleep until early morning, in the cross selector, i can go noon, night, dawn, but i cannot select early morning. I've restarted the game, changed graphic settings, run'd as administrator, but nothing seems to help

Reactions: Shein Shelten

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
I'm having troubles, i don't know if anybody else had the same prob. 1st mission, you have to sleep until early morning, in the cross selector, i can go noon, night, dawn, but i cannot select early morning. I've restarted the game, changed graphic settings, run'd as administrator, but nothing seems to help
Dawn is early morning. Your (and my) actual issue is that Alice does not spawn for the 1st mission. If you load a save from an earlier version after the first fight she'll spawn like normal, but if you are starting fresh on this version you can't do jack squat.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I really hope this game adds some ritual butt kissing scenes. UTW would be the perfect game to include the Osculem Inflame ritual:

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
I really hope this game adds some ritual butt kissing scenes. UTW would be the perfect game to include the Osculem Inflame ritual:

That would be great!

p.s.
We already have some force butt-kissing in Price of defeat II!

So...I can't get into the next mission even I've defeated Alice five times :(.
LOL, you have to lose to Alice for get extra scenes.
The game here is about beeing beaten and dominated from the female character, not viceversa! X-D

• Love
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
That would be great!

p.s.
We already have some force butt-kissing in Price of defeat II!

LOL, you have to lose to Alice for get extra scenes.
The game here is about beeing beaten and dominated from the female character, not viceversa! X-D
I know right. A game about a dominant witch meshes very well with ritual play. While there is the Price of Defeat butt-kissing, UTW begs to have much more lips-to-witch butt humiliation.

As for excluding ANY maledom, that would be a mistake. The ultimate expression of femdom is to create a humiliation situation where they player/MC willingly submit themselves in humiliation to the dominant woman.

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes