Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
You're missing the point. Who the fuck cares about player immersion and balance. Also, you're saying if there is no male dom, there is no immersion and balance? How tf does that work? This is a femdom game. If you are looking for sex, go elsewhere lol.
Read my comment again.

Game has potential, will be better if there was actual sex between characters tho like in the first build with the witch.

Also will there be more scenes with herba? I feel like she has the body to break the mc's penis haha.
Agreed with the need for witch sex. Imo, the best way to implement that would be as an player gives up bad end scene. Dealer puts her cursed collar around his neck and pulls him in and draws blood from a lip biting kiss. She then tugs his leash downward, gesturing for him to sign away his soul to her by pressing his bloodied lip against her bottom.

For added effect, there could be faint sounds of spirits telling him not to do it and that he needs to run away while he still can.

Reactions: Julius

blackorange

Mar 8, 2019
Guys I have a problem, when I fight Alice, and then right after losing of course, my character doesn't get more than level, he's at lv 5 with 139 exp for the next level, and after the fights I don't accumulate more xp staying at the same 139 of accumulated xp preventing my progression, does anyone know how to solve????

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
Guys I have a problem, when I fight Alice, and then right after losing of course, my character doesn't get more than level, he's at lv 5 with 139 exp for the next level, and after the fights I don't accumulate more xp staying at the same 139 of accumulated xp preventing my progression, does anyone know how to solve????
Your level is cap to 5 for now.

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
Read my comment again.

Agreed with the need for witch sex. Imo, the best way to implement that would be as an player gives up bad end scene. Dealer puts her cursed collar around his neck and pulls him in and draws blood from a lip biting kiss. She then tugs his leash downward, gesturing for him to sign away his soul to her by pressing his bloodied lip against her bottom.

For added effect, there could be faint sounds of spirits telling him not to do it and that he needs to run away while he still can.
We can only make conjecture about how the final build will bring all the girls together, but I think that we can assume that the game will eventually turn out into some kind of "chain" where each girl can enslave you and the only way you can progress is trought some kind of challange for your freedom (like the scum one) and then for your honor (by fight).

About the "revenge" sex thing... even if I'm a huge "femdom fan", I must admit that would be nice have the hero beat the shit out of Alice at some point. I mean, more things we get, the better, right?

Unluckily as I've already told, I don't think that will ever happen, basically because it's almost clear that the making process of creating new content for the game it's quite slow and the creator his patreons care much more about female on male domination and other fetishes that male on female domination.

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
About the "revenge" sex thing... even if I'm a huge "femdom fan", I must admit that would be nice have the hero beat the shit out of Alice at some point. I mean, more things we get, the better, right?

Unluckily as I've already told, I don't think that will ever happen, basically because it's almost clear that the making process of creating new content for the game it's quite slow and the creator his patreons care much more about female on male domination and other fetishes that male on female domination.
Yeah, but it's not like you lack choices if you're into male-on-female domination. There are games that cater specifically to that sprinkled throughout F95. The games that are specifically female-always-wins are, on the other hand, few and far between, so why not have a couple of those (especially with great graphics like this one) for the people who enjoy them? I don't begrudge maledom / revenge aficionados their interests, as long as I can have a few games for mine, too.

Reactions: fanboi

blackorange

Mar 8, 2019
[QUOTE = "acarobasito, postagem: 7148647, membro: 2832851"]
Seu nível é máximo de 5 por enquanto.
[/CITAR] Ok, thanks

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
How about the secondary quest about finding the tunnel and exploring it? Has anyone done it? I can't find the tunnel... does anyone know how to get to it?

Lewdhound

Aug 8, 2017
I wonder why people feel the necessity to take revenge on the Women in a FEMDOM game, where the intent of the creator is clearly to appeal to those that have masochistic fetishes :unsure:
Actually even in S/M or D/S world there's something called "brat",
which in the role, trying to be... well brat.. not obeying and keep pushing his/her master, and sometimes reverse it for fun.

So yeah, even femdom can have something about "revenge", but the role of master still unchanged.
But in the game context i dont like revenge too. Im more interested to scenario like you got forced to befriend your enemies female dom.
Maybe in some grand stories where there are mutuals enemies, or something. Which will lead to many unique event. First she want to kill and toying with you. But eventually will start becoming your friends. Hence become softer, but still dominate otherwise.

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
Actually even in S/M or D/S world there's something called "brat",
which in the role, trying to be... well brat.. not obeying and keep pushing his/her master, and sometimes reverse it for fun.

So yeah, even femdom can have something about "revenge", but the role of master still unchanged.
But in the game context i dont like revenge too. Im more interested to scenario like you got forced to befriend your enemies female dom.
Maybe in some grand stories where there are mutuals enemies, or something. Which will lead to many unique event. First she want to kill and toying with you. But eventually will start becoming your friends. Hence become softer, but still dominate otherwise.
Correct.
Still, this in not the case for this game.

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes