Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

JohnLewd

Feb 28, 2021
Sadly you can't be reasonable with unreasonable people... Other than that did anyone have more details on the new update? Will it release in the New Years Eve or "NumericGazer" will make an exception and release it before Christmas this time around?

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Actually even in S/M or D/S world there's something called "brat",
which in the role, trying to be... well brat.. not obeying and keep pushing his/her master, and sometimes reverse it for fun.

So yeah, even femdom can have something about "revenge", but the role of master still unchanged.
But in the game context i dont like revenge too. Im more interested to scenario like you got forced to befriend your enemies female dom.
Maybe in some grand stories where there are mutuals enemies, or something. Which will lead to many unique event. First she want to kill and toying with you. But eventually will start becoming your friends. Hence become softer, but still dominate otherwise.
Well said, brats are fun :) It cannot be said enough that performing a dominant or submissive act once does not make one a dom/ sub. I mean, if MC rode Alice's ass in a scene, I doubt anyone would start considering him the dominant one between the two.

Sadly you can't be reasonable with unreasonable people... Other that that did anyone have more details on the new update? Will it release in the New Years Eve or "NumericGazer" will make an exception and release it before Christmas this time around?
Sadly this is true *Sighs*

Reactions: babykeem

vlad1829

Jul 21, 2021
I just defeated Alice but nothing happened. I went to sleep and when I talked to her, I was her pet, again.
Is there anything else to do?

ivan1999

Oct 5, 2021
Is this simply impossible to win the Scum Challenge, right?
Else I really like this so far, very promising looking forward for more :)

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes