Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
I wonder why people feel the necessity to take revenge on the Women in a FEMDOM game, where the intent of the creator is clearly to appeal to those that have masochistic fetishes :unsure:
why not... BOTH! It's alright to appeal to more audiances and the male overpowering the female makes complete sense. so it could work like you have two routes you can choose so that you can win and become the dominator, or get dominated.

JohnLewd

Feb 28, 2021
I wonder why people feel the necessity to take revenge on the Women in a FEMDOM game, where the intent of the creator is clearly to appeal to those that have masochistic fetishes :unsure:
For first this is not any FEMDOM game, it's really unic, learning fighthing skills, finding new and better weapons, making your character stronger, the really well made animations and hot and seductive characters from what we've heard will have and we've seen so far, it will be much more apreciated, if the game is made not only for masochists, but for people who want to dominate, from logical and business point too, also the story can lead to male domination just as female one(MC wanted to win from the begining...).Other than that even if it's fem dom centered which is not guaranteed at all,because the game is in very early stage and everything can change, the scenes can be much hotter and logical, if you can turn the tables on them in some point and make them pay. Lastly why anyone give their opinion about game, etc., in most cases is because they want the game, etc to be likeable for them too...

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
why not... BOTH! It's alright to appeal to more audiances and the male overpowering the female makes complete sense. so it could work like you have two routes you can choose so that you can win and become the dominator, or get dominated.
Even though I see what you mean -- the world, on which games are often patterned, is a place where everything can happen, which is why it appeals to all kinds of people... yeah...

Still... You see -- there is also a group of people who would be displeased by a world like that. Part of the charm of certain worlds is that certain features -- say, magic -- are unavoidable even if you don't believe in them. It's part of their charm. Likewise, for femdom players, part of the charm of a femdom world is its unavoidability. It lends further strength to the fantasy of the female as the powerful one, to which the male has to submit. No matter how cunning he is, or how much he struggles, he is eventually utterly defeated -- that is the charm of the whole thing!

So here's a compromise: there could be both kinds of things. A game which can be whatever you want, from a light fantasy about saving damsels in distress from dragons and being rewarded, to a dystopian dog-eats-dog wasteland. But ALSO games that either ONE thing OR the other BUT NOT both. I don't want to get Boolean about it, but there is a reason why we need all those operators to code well... So if you want a sci-fi game, don't go to a fantasy one. Or if you want a game that can be BOTH sci-fi AND fantasy, then go to one advertised as such. But if the game says "femdom" and nothing else... don't go to it unless this is your thing.

The idea of appealing to as many people as possible has a good ring to it, but like all fantasies of full inclusiveness, it ends up becoming dull, because it cannot allow itself to really commit to anything, since whatever it commits to there are people who would prefer something else. There is also value in the idea of a game that makes a choice -- say, femdom -- and then commits to it with all its power and imagination. Even when it goes against my own tastes, I can appreciate that. (I'm quite a fan of Maggot Baits: even though its extreme maledom / gore features make it completely non-sexual to me, I can see how the developers committed wholeheartedly to its premise, to the point of adding great writing to what is basically a gore nukige -- and I can, and do, admire that.)

Last edited:
Reactions: babykeem

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
It's to provide balence and better immersion for the player. While it would be one or maybe two routes, it would emphasize the idea that MC (Any by extention the player) is CHOOSING to submit to the woman rather than just watching from a third person perspective. The maledom scenario does not have to be cannon and can even lead to a "Good end" where the MC wins and the player can restart and continue playing down the femdom route knowing they are choosing to submit to her every time MC licks her boots or kisses her butt <3

Nov 9, 2020
It's to provide balence and better immersion for the player. While it would be one or maybe two routes, it would emphasize the idea that MC (Any by extention the player) is CHOOSING to submit to the woman rather than just watching from a third person perspective. The maledom scenario does not have to be cannon and can even lead to a "Good end" where the MC wins and the player can restart and continue playing down the femdom route knowing they are choosing to submit to her every time MC licks her boots or kisses her butt <3
You're missing the point. Who the fuck cares about player immersion and balance. Also, you're saying if there is no male dom, there is no immersion and balance? How tf does that work? This is a femdom game. If you are looking for sex, go elsewhere lol.

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes