Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

Lucress

Dec 10, 2019
Hello. :) Do you eventually face the witch in this version ? Or is it just by the lake with the sister ?
Thankyuuu. ^^

NIKI87

Jun 3, 2017
That's it? 3 hours trying to win the duel and there is no "reward" when i finally do it? WTF? I am done with this shit game.
EDIT and somehow by some miracle i am enslaved again despite winning the duel. WTF?!!!!!

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
That's it? 3 hours trying to win the duel and there is no "reward" when i finally do it? WTF? I am done with this shit game.
If you are really try to win aganist Alice I think that you miss the wole point of this game. X-D

Hello. :) Do you eventually face the witch in this version ? Or is it just by the lake with the sister ?
Thankyuuu. ^^
Only the sister.

NIKI87

Jun 3, 2017
If you are really try to win aganist Alice I think that you miss the wole point of this game. X-D

Only the sister.
but you can't actually do anything after being enslaved. Just that annoying mini game and if by some divine intervention you manage to beat it only to get enslaved again in the next duel. Rinse and repeat. There is nothing to play here and after a few scenes and after you get enslaved there is nothing more to see.

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
but you can't actually do anything after being enslaved. Just that annoying mini game and if by some divine intervention you manage to beat it only to get enslaved again in the next duel. Rinse and repeat. There is nothing to play here and after a few scenes and after you get enslaved there is nothing more to see.
Yup.
Because this game is still an alpha, and new content has been not created yet after that point.

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
will the eng dub return in the future? i prefer dub > sub dont judge u filthy hentai demons!!1!

JohnLewd

Feb 28, 2021
Sadly we will need to wait a lot for the character to be victorious and have revenge sex from how things are going, it wasn't going in that direction that much before, there wasn't that much humiliation, more like seduction for the win, judging from the demo in the begining for the fight with the witch, otherwise the quality of the scenes is well made for sure.

Reactions: NIKI87

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
Sadly we will need to wait a lot for the character to be victorious and have revenge sex from how things are going, it wasn't going in that direction that much before, there wasn't that much humiliation, more like seduction for the win, judging from the demo in the begining for the fight with the witch, otherwise the quality of the scenes is well made for sure.
Revenge sex will never happen, because the game it's about femdom.
Probably defeating one girl will lead you to escape her slavery only to get caught by another girl.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
If you need screenshots or any video of the game, please contact me in person, I will share what I can)
Thank you very much, I will keep you in mind if I think of any that I need.

Also, kudos on the photos you uploaded to this thread as well.

Yeah but a warning that there's no more content would be great
Agreed with this.

That's just a speculation, from what am getting this is not random femdom game it's much more complex and with rising, so we will wait and see...
Agreed with revenge ravishment being a nice plus. As fun as femdom is, it's even more fun when there's at least a chance for the MC to turn the tables. Afterall, post revenge the girl can always come back stronger and meaner for her own revenge *Thinks sexy thoughts*

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes