Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

succxess1

May 4, 2021
thanks so after 1.5 the new stuff with the sister starts,right?
1.4 is an old 2019 build which solely contains a battle with the witch. In terms of continuity it exists somewhere within the game but it and the stuff leading up to it haven't been implemented yet in the current alpha versions which start the game from the beginning and are in development adding new stuff.
If you want to play everything play 1.4 and whatever the latest Patreon version is.

Last edited:
Reactions: eUTCnFFGYbNT

xellos616

May 5, 2020
Are you a schizophrenic or just the same person with multiple account, here to spam cringe comments?
1) The 1 post was answer to entrandom. In that post I mean that it would not be sex with girls in that game because it is female domination. Or only the dominatrix can fuck the boy.
2) The 2 post was the answer to Javichu who sad that "I want more combats like before with the witch and more sex, sex unconsented with witches or sister xD "
so on his post what I want " I want to revenge Alice for scum challenge and made that bitch my pet slave. And some other gils 2. :cool: "
3) In my post no words about fuck her only by revenge her by making my pet slave - this is a girl who, because of her bad behavior (behaved like an animal), is punished and as punishment she is forced to walk on all fours and eat from a bowl.
I DIDN'T SAY anything about sex with Alice.
4) Never argue with a lawyer :cool:. I hope you undestand who is a lawyer here. :cool::coffee:

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
1) The 1 post was answer to entrandom. In that post I mean that it would not be sex with girls in that game because it is female domination. Or only the dominatrix can fuck the boy.
2) The 2 post was the answer to Javichu who sad that "I want more combats like before with the witch and more sex, sex unconsented with witches or sister xD "
so on his post what I want " I want to revenge Alice for scum challenge and made that bitch my pet slave. And some other gils 2. :cool: "
3) In my post no words about fuck her only by revenge her by making my pet slave - this is a girl who, because of her bad behavior (behaved like an animal), is punished and as punishment she is forced to walk on all fours and eat from a bowl.
I DIDN'T SAY anything about sex with Alice.
4) Never argue with a lawyer :cool:. I hope you undestand who is a lawyer here. :cool::coffee:

Since even lawyers can have Personality disorders, I didn't want to argue.
I was just asking. :ROFLMAO:

Yellow Pheaver

Jan 20, 2019
i dont like that i keep having to remove their clothing, or the fact you have to play a mini game to get out of being your sisters slave

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes