Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

HanakeJao

Feb 21, 2019
I downloaded the game for a short scene with Herba, where she squeezed his head with her hips and touched his cock a little with her foot, in vain I downloaded

Ohnoes123

Nov 17, 2020
Herba is the new dealer i like where this is going, wouldnt be long until we see some actual sex between herba and MC

robertfierce

Donor
Nov 13, 2017
I beat her but still counts as loss. After beating her and talking to her the only options are those that appear when you lose as in "I want to stop being your slave".

robertfierce

Donor
Nov 13, 2017
on what version you beat her 06 or 07?
I beat her on 07. To be clear, I win the fight, I get the Victory screen when the MC flashes his sword around and when the scene is over I'm in front of the house with the "restore your honor" quest still on as if I've never even fought her. She's not inside the house and if I sleep until morning, or load my safe from right after I won the fight and then sleep until she comes back, she only has 3 options.

I want to stop being a slave
Change clothing
Bye

Soo .. yeah the game is bugged.

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Please tell me those panties are a reference to the best ass slap gif of all times:
View attachment 1563966
(Sasha Grey)
Her butt is as beautiful as it is hypnotic in this gif.

hoping for more herba facesitting content in the future, was hoping during the leg scene that when the mc fell on the ground that she would fall back on him
Now that would make for a nice scene. Just when MC thinks he's finally free from her but, he catches yet another face full of large sexy ass <3

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
is it possible for us to get a revenge fuck for the MC?
No.

Is it possible to win scum challenge in ver 07? Was it fix from version 06?
Yes, you can win now.
I beat her on 07. To be clear, I win the fight, I get the Victory screen when the MC flashes his sword around and when the scene is over I'm in front of the house with the "restore your honor" quest still on as if I've never even fought her. She's not inside the house and if I sleep until morning, or load my safe from right after I won the fight and then sleep until she comes back, she only has 3 options.

I want to stop being a slave
Change clothing
Bye

Soo .. yeah the game is bugged.
Not bugged, just unfinished.

What are your favorite scenes in the game?
The ass worship in Price of Defeat II.
The 7day footstool punishment .
Alice buttdrop KO during the combat.
And off course, the Dealer FootTraining sequence from 1.4

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes