dominator8995

Sep 1, 2018
What's new in this version?
under witch 0.7:
Mega

Update:
Characters
This time, I added 4 scenes to Herba.
・When you have Herba's Contract in your possession, you can challenge mini-game.
・The new tickets (knees) have arrived at Herba's store.
・If you re-enter the store after completing the "Quest: Herba's Shop", the event will occur.
Here

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
This is the easiest game if you are a desperate sub maso and the hardest if you seek the path of sigma
You should not confuse masochism with the taste for sexual submission.

Also, predilection for submission and dominant sexual partners it's not uncommon among people that are in power position or have to take decisions and have a strong leadership upon the others...
'cause when you spend most of your time thinking for the others and shout oders to them there's nothing more apealing somebody capable of take out all the work for you without consequences, at least when you get laid. :sneaky:

To the other hand... what's the kind of person that would enjoy to submit and degrading his sexual partner?
IMO, somebody extremely frustrated in real life, looking for some power, at least when he fuck. :p

Reactions: afedvfe and honeryx

w889990

May 24, 2021
Is there anyone who can upload a video of every existing scene from the beginning of the version to the latest version and make a complete list (record every existing update scan) if it can be in 4k but if it can only be 1080p or 720p I'm grateful.
because my device is not strong enough to play unreal engine games, if you don't mind please help, thank you :)

dominator8995

Sep 1, 2018
Is there anyone who can upload a video of every existing scene from the beginning of the version to the latest version and make a complete list (record every existing update scan) if it can be in 4k but if it can only be 1080p or 720p I'm grateful.
because my device is not strong enough to play unreal engine games, if you don't mind please help, thank you :)

mavisu33

Dec 19, 2018
1640769984189.png
ohh noooo. what the heck ? :cry:

1640771243435.png

happy end ...

edit : not happy end.. because the quest have not done yet. the quest is bugged. therefore I have to win again. how sad :(

I won second times. nothing is changed. the quest have not complated yet. I had spent 3 days to pass Alice. how sad. it seems the game is over for me :(

Last edited:

dominator8995

Sep 1, 2018
View attachment 1568760
ohh noooo. what the heck ? :cry:

View attachment 1568791

happy end ...

edit : not happy end.. because the quest have not done yet. the quest is bugged. therefore I have to win again. how sad :(

I won second times. nothing is changed. the quest have not complated yet. I had spent 3 days to pass Alice. how sad. it seems the game is over for me :(
Do not get upset, I understand your resentment, just wait for the update, you should have read the topic that it is useless to fight with her now, please do not hurry, the game is in development, will soon add a lot of interesting things

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: mavisu33

HaleemKiro

Jun 9, 2021
Can someone suggest me a game like this? That is made with Unreal Engine, real animated characters and has femdom (foot fetish) content in it?
(don't suggest me Ren'py games!!)

dominator8995

Sep 1, 2018
lol, I think is just the same guy using multiple account, pretending to be different users.
There's no way that somebody could spent 3 days on the game witout take 5 minutes for read this topic. :ROFLMAO:
Yeah it's weird, I've written on almost every other page of this thread about fighting with Alice and the mini game

• Haha
Reactions: acarobasito
3.90 star(s) 102 Votes