Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

succxess1

May 4, 2021
So you get nothing for winning. Trash game.
Yeah, this is why I'm waiting for the next few updates or (ideally) until completion before I continue playing, last version I played was 020 Alpha 05 and I remember being pissed off that there was no continue after beating Alice.

dominator8995

Sep 1, 2018
I'm shocked why people are so indignant that there is no continuation after the fight with Alice? From the beginning it was clear that nothing will happen, because the fight was difficult, especially a bunch of users here in the thread wrote that the point of fighting with her NONE, except her sword you get nothing, but every time there is someone who cries in the comments that nothing happens game crap, although it is in development. (Sorry, didn't hold back).

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
I'm shocked why people are so indignant that there is no continuation after the fight with Alice? From the beginning it was clear that nothing will happen, because the fight was difficult, especially a bunch of users here in the thread wrote that the point of fighting with her NONE, except her sword you get nothing, but every time there is someone who cries in the comments that nothing happens game crap, although it is in development. (Sorry, didn't hold back).
Don't mind them.

Seems that somebody just don't like to see people enjoy the game and keep spamming the same dull comments that had been answer or explained 1000 million times.

Toxic behavior for toxic people. X-D

EDIT

BTW, fresh news incoming!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for your suport! I'm NumericGazer!

What I did this month
This month, I was mainly working on Alpha Ver#07.
Since I was able to release Ver0.2.0 earlier this month, I also made a few maps for Ver0.3.0.

Ver0.3.0 Information
This month, I would like to unveil the designs of the additional characters in Ver0.3.0.

Character Name: Xen
Design:

Character Name: Velladawn
Design:Anonymous

Modeling and other character designs are in progress. There are also some designs that have not been released yet. I'll be releasing those later as well, so stay tuned!

The characters for Ver. 0.3.0 are still being worked on, but I think it will be a while before they appear in the game. Modeling and design are in progress in parallel with Ver0.2.0, but we won't be able to start making Ver0.3.0 in earnest until after Ver0.2.0 is finished.......
I may be able to release it sooner if it's some kind of "secret training" content unrelated to the game, but... I'm still thinking about it.

Plans for next month
Next month I'll be working on Alpha #08, and want to add some more Alice scenes!

Summary of this year
This year, as I repeatedly updated and released the alpha version, we were able to create a good rhythm in my production. I also feel that my development capabilities have improved and the scope of my vision has expanded.
I would like to thank everyone for their support and feedback, and I have enjoyed working on this project this year. Thank you very much for your support. See you next year!

What I did this month
Since I was able to release Ver0.2.0 earlier this month, I also made a few maps for Ver0.3.0.

Last edited:

dominator8995

Sep 1, 2018
Don't mind them.

Seems that somebody just don't like to see people enjoy the game and keep spamming the same dull comments that had been answer or explained 1000 million times.

Toxic behavior for toxic people. X-D

EDIT

BTW, fresh news incoming!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

What I did this month

Ver0.3.0 Information
This month, I would like to unveil the designs of the additional characters in Ver0.3.0.

Character Name: Xen
Design:

Character Name: Velladawn
Design:Anonymous

Modeling and other character designs are in progress. There are also some designs that have not been released yet. I'll be releasing those later as well, so stay tuned!

The characters for Ver. 0.3.0 are still being worked on, but I think it will be a while before they appear in the game. Modeling and design are in progress in parallel with Ver0.2.0, but we won't be able to start making Ver0.3.0 in earnest until after Ver0.2.0 is finished.......
I may be able to release it sooner if it's some kind of "secret training" content unrelated to the game, but... I'm still thinking about it.

Plans for next month
Next month I'll be working on Alpha #08, and want to add some more Alice scenes!

Summary of this year
This year, as I repeatedly updated and released the alpha version, we were able to create a good rhythm in my production. I also feel that my development capabilities have improved and the scope of my vision has expanded.
I would like to thank everyone for their support and feedback, and I have enjoyed working on this project this year. Thank you very much for your support. See you next year!

What I did this month
Too bad he didn't add anything to the New Year's theme.

dominator8995

Sep 1, 2018
Still, I'm excited for new Alice scenes planned in the next month!
Also the "vampire" lady looks great!
Yes, I too am very much looking forward to new updates and characters. And I'm also waiting for the progression after each battle like in the first version of the game

dominator8995

Sep 1, 2018
I would like to congratulate you from the bottom of my heart on the coming or the new year (sorry, I do not know what time you have, because time zones are different). I wish you happiness, health, success in everything and in all your endeavors. Thank you all for hosting me in this thread, for your likes and responsiveness, I hope we still have a lot of interesting things to do in our favorite game, I wish our great developer success, inspiration and more people who will support him, once again, thank you and happy new year!!!

kingbear123

May 3, 2020
I would like to congratulate you from the bottom of my heart on the coming or the new year (sorry, I do not know what time you have, because time zones are different). I wish you happiness, health, success in everything and in all your endeavors. Thank you all for hosting me in this thread, for your likes and responsiveness, I hope we still have a lot of interesting things to do in our favorite game, I wish our great developer success, inspiration and more people who will support him, once again, thank you and happy new year!!!
I really appreciate the mega with all the videos but some recorded scenes are missing subtitles did you say you were going to rerecord some stuff?

simsalabim

Apr 29, 2017
How do you trigger the new scenes? I loaded a save from the previous version so maybe that's the problem?

Also if I download a save from here I am trapped inside the cave and no new scenes are unlocked in collection. I'm so unbelievably confused.

Last edited:

dominator8995

Sep 1, 2018
How do you trigger the new scenes? I loaded a save from the previous version so maybe that's the problem?

Also if I download a save from here I am trapped inside the cave and no new scenes are unlocked in collection. I'm so unbelievably confused.
email me in the personal and i will try to solve your problem)

Reactions: simsalabim

Pipo12334

Dec 29, 2018
Since herba was added i doubt any other girl will beat her in sexiness in my opinion, like she has everything, big ass, big tits, hot. Just waiting for her to use her tits to dominate the mc or her ass
To me alice and maybe some other new characters are sexier than her. Herba aint so attractive to me. But if you love Big Big juice, yeah i dont think anyone would top it.

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes