Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

dominator8995

Sep 1, 2018
Can someone suggest me a game like this? That is made with Unreal Engine, real animated characters and has femdom (foot fetish) content in it?
(don't suggest me Ren'py games!!)
There are three other games that I like, you may have already heard of them are Wild life, Subverse and Operation Lovecraft, of course they are not particularly similar, but on the unreal engine

Akira18x

Nov 8, 2019
"Fatal error: [File:Unknown] [Line: 1209]
GameThread timed out waiting for RenderThread after 120.00 secs"
someone know how to fix that error?
I used to play this game but for some reason I can't open this version

dominator8995

Sep 1, 2018
My collection won't be available in a couple of days. This is because I want to re-record the video. Will be smaller in size and try to make it to be in 1080p and 4k, and that they will all be with and without subtitles, that is, one scene will be recorded several times, if of course you need it?

w889990

May 24, 2021
My collection won't be available in a couple of days. This is because I want to re-record the video. Will be smaller in size and try to make it to be in 1080p and 4k, and that they will all be with and without subtitles, that is, one scene will be recorded several times, if of course you need it?
I'm very grateful for the help, but I can only stream via MEGA, I want to collect all your video works and MEGA has a limit and is paid, can you upload it to free media like GOOGLE DRIVE, zippyshere, or mediafire?
and I have 1 request, can you record all the scans in 4K ? (if you can't that's okay)
thank you

LloydLeroy

Feb 19, 2020
I'm very grateful for the help, but I can only stream via MEGA, I want to collect all your video works and MEGA has a limit and is paid, can you upload it to free media like GOOGLE DRIVE, zippyshere, or mediafire?
and I have 1 request, can you record all the scans in 4K ? (if you can't that's okay)
thank you
You could reset your router after mega limit reached? ^^

w889990

May 24, 2021
You could reset your router after mega limit reached? ^^
you are right in this case, but my estimation or possibility that one video or server downloaded at once by many people will cause a slowdown in bandwidth and download speed, when I tried it it only took 3% of the speed of my internet router's total speed,
I think it can happen because the data transfer when downloading on MEGA occurs internally on the MEGA server (unlike IDM/google drive/mediafire where all the data is already in our browser)

w889990

May 24, 2021
Of course a lot of people will need it,
I expected more from you, thanks for the help

dominator8995

Sep 1, 2018
dou record these in max settings?
Yes at maximum, but 4k is just upscale
thank you
maximum gofile and it will be a long time, especially if I will overwrite it, I do not see the point of immediately downloading
Of course a lot of people will need it,
I expected more from you, thanks for the help
What do you mean by "I expected more from you"? I record with total enthusiasm and just for fun

Reactions: Savec and MortimerQ

w889990

May 24, 2021
Yes at maximum, but 4k is just upscale

maximum gofile and it will be a long time, especially if I will overwrite it, I do not see the point of immediately downloading

What do you mean by "I expected more from you"? I record with total enthusiasm and just for fun
I mean hope more that you can record all existing UTW scenes with the highest quality (1080p/4k)

gofile is also a good option apart from the ones I've already mentioned, MEGA being a bit of a problem for me

dominator8995

Sep 1, 2018
I mean hope more that you can record all existing UTW scenes with the highest quality (1080p/4k)

gofile is also a good option apart from the ones I've already mentioned, MEGA being a bit of a problem for me
I have all existing scenes in 1080p, even more, alternate camera types and alternate clothing, 4k is just an upscale, for me the most convenient and fastest way is mega

Jaded3

Sep 29, 2020
Not sure if you're familiar with re-encoding at all, but I wouldn't bother re-recording anything. Almost all videos that go around are normally compressed in size via a codec like h264/h265, with barely any loss in quality.

There's a free open source program called that does an excellent job at this. You could easily just take your currently recorded videos and throw them through the compression process there.

dominator8995

Sep 1, 2018
Not sure if you're familiar with re-encoding at all, but I wouldn't bother re-recording anything. Almost all videos that go around are normally compressed in size via a codec like h264/h265, with barely any loss in quality.

There's a free open source program called that does an excellent job at this. You could easily just take your currently recorded videos and throw them through the compression process there.
When recording videos, there is a second muted audio track and a high bitrate, so they weigh a bit more than they should.

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes