Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

Bocalixos

Jan 13, 2022
Hi, Im new in the game. Anyone can help me? I really dont know how beat Alice on 0.2.0 αVer09 and how to find herba. Im level 5 at now, same itens (I need find others?). Please, a good soul helps, thanks!

Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
Hi, Im new in the game. Anyone can help me? I really dont know how beat Alice on 0.2.0 αVer09 and how to find herba. Im level 5 at now, same itens (I need find others?). Please, a good soul helps, thanks!
at night only at night behind the house up in forest you can enter in mountain and see herba and for beat Alice lvl up and use potions before she take you as a eslave or after ^^

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
quick question can we load our saves from the previous version into the new version?
Yes.

Every time I download a new version I just delete the old game folder and then I replace it with the new one.
Since my save file folder it's not even in the game directory I don't have to do anything.
All my saves are still il the load menu and they all works.

oplock76

Sep 5, 2017
Can't get past "regaining my honor" no matter how many times I beat alice. Is this all the content in the game up this point?

Sep 22, 2018
01/03/2022 (Yeah standard DD/MM/YYYY date format, not the American one), yet still I see people everywhen asking for stupid things that could be answered simply reading the Change Log or looking just 2 or 3 messages before the one you send usually, not even an entire page.
Why are people so fat-ass lazy and attention-deprived to this point ?

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes