Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
it's a femdom game, go play one of the other millions of sex games if that's what you want. It's always been about feet and always will.
You misspelled ass:

⠄⠄⠸⣿⣿⢣⢶⣟⣿⣖⣿⣷⣻⣮⡿⣽⣿⣻⣖⣶⣤⣭⡉⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⢹⠣⣛⣣⣭⣭⣭⣁⡛⠻⢽⣿⣿⣿⣿⢻⣿⣿⣿⣽⡧⡄⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⠄⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣌⡛⢿⣽⢘⣿⣷⣿⡻⠏⣛⣀⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⠙⡅⣿⠚⣡⣴⣿⣿⣿⡆⠄
⠄⠄⣰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⠄⣱⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠄
⠄⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠄
⠄⣸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠣⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠄
⠄⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠛⠑⣿⣮⣝⣛⠿⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠄
⢠⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⠄⠄⠄⠄⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⠄
⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠇⠄⠄⠄⠄⢹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠁⠄
⣸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠏⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⢟⣣⣀

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
it's a femdom game, go play one of the other millions of sex games if that's what you want. It's always been about feet and always will.
I understand a niche approach. But adult games are already a niche. So a niche in a niche is somewhat problematic. The developer would get greater support if he added some content for every taste instead of sticking to a single audience. So, he could create more scenes, more girls, more everything and it would be good for everyone.

Mar 17, 2021
I understand a niche approach. But adult games are already a niche. So a niche in a niche is somewhat problematic. The developer would get greater support if he added some content for every taste instead of sticking to a single audience. So, he could create more scenes, more girls, more everything and it would be good for everyone.
That's like saying anime is a niche, so adding in niches into anime is a problem. Let the dev do what the dev does; not one person is obligated to play any other person's game.

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
Meanwhile, in the real world...

NumericGazer
2.937 patrons & 10.089 € per month.

Nov 27, 2019
it is business. eg. if NG made intercourse scenes of alice who gonna care of armpit,footjob scenes that will come later even blowjob intercourse look finest right? that why nonintercourse come first
new enemies still might not have intercourse scenes.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021

NumericGazer
Meanwhile other worse developers:

17,079 patrons $ 100.000€ per month

That's like saying anime is a niche, so adding in niches into anime is a problem. Let the dev do what the dev does; not one person is obligated to play any other person's game.
This answer is as stupid as the above one. I just said he will get more support if he did that. I'm not demanding anything.

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020

This answer is as stupid as the above one. I just said he will get more support if he did that. I'm not demanding anything.
I think NG don't really care about getting more support. He probably Just want to keep make the game as he like for the people that share his tastes, enjoy his artistic freedom.

Reactions: LeonOne994

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020

NumericGazer
imagine a person wanting to make even more money "in the real world"... surely no one like that exists

idk why everyone is ignoring the first few updates of the game (with the dealer) had like two vaginal sex scenes as a "final scene", one of which is creampie as well. And this first release to the game was kind of an showcase & hint at what is to come for the future. So obviously people will support the game so it goes from boot>armpit>feet>handjob>whatever and then eventually sex will come at some point. logically that makes sense to me & we did get sex with herba even if it wasnt vaginal.

dont worry bud, this community is just toxic sometimes

• Red Heart
Reactions: brasileirinho

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
imagine a person wanting to make even more money "in the real world"... surely no one like that exists
Just not sure N.Gaze it's that kind of guy.
Mainly because he's incredibly inspired.
He has managed to create some scenes of such superb quality that only a person that LOVE what he's doing can produce.

Unfortunately for somebody what he love does not matches everibody tastes... and he don't seems care.

Deal with it.

Allstar968

Mar 5, 2022
Can someone send me the videos of Herbas new H scenes I heard there were 3 an anal scene and feet scenes please I don’t have a computer!!

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
it is business. eg. if NG made intercourse scenes of alice who gonna care of armpit,footjob scenes that will come later even blowjob intercourse look finest right? that why nonintercourse come first
new enemies still might not have intercourse scenes.
Exactly, it's all about the timing. UTW would make a great game for GOR (Game over ravishment). This way there could be killer sex with the MC (Litterally) without ruining the dynamic between him and the girls.

badz00ka

Nov 24, 2017
where did you see or hear about this
they showed off her glorious arm canyons and the perfect little bushes nestled inside, I thought it was only a matter of time

Last edited:

cyrillen

Feb 15, 2020
so, i beat alice, but the quest to restore honor is not advancing, what am i supposed to do? any tips or advices?

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes