Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

akuuuu4

Aug 5, 2018
I have looked at describing all the changelogs and found out that there is a new scene I've never seen in alpha 08.
Can anyone tell me what is the "sleepy hold" and how to trigger it?

succxess1

May 4, 2021
I have looked at describing all the changelogs and found out that there is a new scene I've never seen in alpha 08.
Can anyone tell me what is the "sleepy hold" and how to trigger it?
It's one of Alice's special combat moves which involves
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you'll just have to duel her and maybe lose on purpose and you'll eventually get it.

BadMrFrostyy

May 17, 2018
why still no pussy sex lol? how long does it takes to have one??

the heck with the foot scenes!

I just want reverse rape sex, and ma boy get fuck senseless.. not foot, not armpit, not fart, not pretend sex, not pegging..

how is that even hard? dealer have good scene but now meeehhh
it's a femdom game, go play one of the other millions of sex games if that's what you want. It's always been about feet and always will.

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
it's a femdom game, go play one of the other millions of sex games if that's what you want. It's always been about feet and always will.
It's not always been about feet. The first few updates to the game had multiple sex, blowjob, handjob scenes which aren't directly "femdom", but they still work as femdom because the female is forcing herself on the male, aka the female is dominating. (fem..dom) in other words femdom doesn't equal ONLY feet. And no, there aren't "millions" of FEMDOM games with sex but normal games with sex which is a different kink. A game like this to have sex isn't wrong.

At the end of the day all this guy did is giving a valid criticism saying that there's no sex anymore, no need to be harsh & in denial about it for no reason lol. People like a femdom game with sex & that is fine.

ermousa

Dec 17, 2018
no, thats not even femdom to begin with.. in reverse, you don't see footjob on a pussy right? "oh yeah im gonna step on ya pussy till ya cum LOL"

• Haha
Reactions: Plaguerave

BadMrFrostyy

May 17, 2018
no, thats not even femdom to begin with.. in reverse, you don't see footjob on a pussy right? "oh yeah im gonna step on ya pussy till ya cum LOL"
have you even played the game? feet is not the only kink lol
The primary focus is feet, that's all there is to say, why waste time complaining about the game when it's great and going in a good direction, I don't see either of you contributing to this thread in any way.

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
why waste time complaining about the game when it's great and going in a good direction, I don't see either of you contributing to this thread in any way.
you think ignoring sex means it's going in a good direction, cool opinion! but understand that others might have a different opinion on certain aspects of the game, your opinion doesn't overlap others. actually respect other peoples opinions (while you may disagree) & understand that a forum is purely meant for discussions like this

you cant just say "if you disagree with my absolute opinion then you're not contributing to this thread"

Last edited:

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
The primary focus is feet, that's all there is to say, why waste time complaining about the game when it's great and going in a good direction, I don't see either of you contributing to this thread in any way.
you think ignoring sex means it's going in a good direction, cool opinion! but understand that others might have a different opinion on certain aspects of the game, your opinion doesn't overlap others. actually respect other peoples opinions (while you may disagree) & understand that a forum is purely meant for discussions like this

you cant just say "if you disagree with my absolute opinion then you're not contributing to this thread"
I think this is a pretty dumb and pointless debate.
All of you should respect other's fetishes.

Probably the relatively long wait between each updates seems to esasperate and esacerbate intollerance toward the others, but there's no point in debating around this kind of topics so aggressively.

I mean... if we take a look to what the whole project since now (0.1.4 and the 0.2.0) without focusing only on the latest updates we can say that the real focus of the game is female domination, declined in a pretty impressive variety of kinks and fetish.

Of course some content seem to be undeniably predominant, like foot fetish and ass fetish, that's true.
Probably the reason is to be found both in the author's personal preferences and in the feedback given to him to his patreon comunity.

But... guys, since now we've got covered a very wide range of tastes and there's no reason to think that they will not be reproposed in the future, maybe with a different characters or maybe in a different chapter.

You should just keep your nerves stady, and do not throwing up your frustration on this forum, on people that probably are not even supporting Numeric G. and have no voice about the content of next updates.

That's all.

p.s.

oh, by the way, foot fetish it's not femdom and femdom has not to be necessarily about foot fetish.
BUT... foot fetish it's a very common kink, probably one of the most popular, you shouldn't be surprised if it is almost everywhere.

Last edited:

Gh0s

Jun 6, 2018
is there a way to mute the sfx in the herba mini game?i wanna hear the handjob sound more clearly it will be much more immersive

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes