Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

Akira18x

Nov 8, 2019
View attachment 1720338

Downloaded the game 3 times, but i keep getting this error. Is this something someone else is experiecing or is it maybe something do to with my pc ? Obs: i've already played older versions of the game, and this problem never occured.
same f situation here, I'm trying to play this game again like a months but no matter the update it always happen the same error

Sep 22, 2018
feet scenes should be the focus of every update and every girl. normies get plenty of other games to choose from. go play those
Look, I like feet and I always try to look for some quality feet content, especially when in 3D.
Assumpted this much, I can't continue to love as much as before a game which shifted its total focus almost entirely over the feet, leaving out whatever fetish or kink.
What about some kiss ? Breasts ? Thighs ? More erotic based contents, like -jobs: handjobs, titjobs, thighjobs, assjobs and whatever is still out there waiting to be potentially implemented in this great-potential game ?

Kild

Aug 18, 2019
The victory scene against Alice is another footjob? BRUH. Give us a blowjob scene where Alice sucks his soul out or something. She has like 10 footjob scenes and one unfinished buttjob scene. This game has so much potential but please give the foot stuff a rest
Yeah, honestly at the moment Dealer has the most variety and that's kind of sad because she isn't in the most up to date version yet. I was expecting a game with a focus on witches we fight and generalized femdom content, what we currently have is a primarily footjob game with a friendly witch who is comparatively nicer than our sister who is the only opponent we have.

Not to mention the game's size of 6.24 gb is astonishing, we only have two characters and a mostly empty map, can't wait for the game to get a second map and for it to jump to like 9gb with just one extra new character. I got interested because of Dealer, but since then the game became more and more niche and focused on a very subset of things that wasn't what the demo represented.

Reactions: succxess1

DanPappo

Oct 10, 2020
I really wish i had the patience to not look this thread for like 1 year. This game has so great potential and if i think that could have an harem of beautiful and various mistress with amazing scene for each of them in an open world map with many enemies with a RPG system and even secrets and dungeon, i really wet my pants.

Yoshiro9

Jun 4, 2020
What's your problem in here ?
Explain it again, maybe I read it and thought someone else could have helped you already.
It just happened with the latest version v0.2.0 αver10.
When I installed the old version v0.2.0 αver08 still playing.
After I installed v0.2.0 αver10
Both old αver08 and new αver10 cannot play and always get this message.
273777409_265936239060183_100055985714214178_n.jpg

Yoshiro9

Jun 4, 2020
For those who have this problem, something that was useful for me was CLICK, DRAG AND DROP "manifest_debugfiles_Win64" on the emote of the game launching. Is possible that it won't work at the fist try, but keep doing it and eventually it will lead to the lake scene of Allice. (could be like 5 o 6 attempts) Heart if it worked for you!
275075942_3124266561166681_6442572949223319315_n.jpg
I've done it 40 times and it's still the same.
and eventually it will lead to the lake scene of Alice.
Anyone please help me

IAmNotJohnSon

Jun 14, 2018
Feet scenes are literally the most normie thing you see in Femdom games though... It's the most present fetish in the greater majority of them. Toilet scenes and sissification on the other hand...
That's cap bro. We struggle to get some good foot scenes in femdom games. We don't even have a foot worship tag on this site :/

Reactions: cozyboy

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
That's cap bro. We struggle to get some good foot scenes in femdom games. We don't even have a foot worship tag :/
I see foot fetish in almost every Femdom game why do you say we struggle to get that in Femdom games. I struggle to find choices in Femdom games, even though I like them now I like having choices more. And I get it most Femdom games will not allow choices.

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
Do you mind sharing a link to that game you have as a signature? Happy Girl. I can't seem to find it. Cheers!
ah the one who made the sig is called happy girl (changed their name tho)
the game is called Starless it's on this site, it's translated and uncensored too
however it has lots fetishes that many would find a bit extreme

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
I think the problem with most femdom games regarding feet scenes is that there are plenty of them but are not done right
or at the very least not satisfying, that's also because people who are into feet, are into different aspects of it...you might be thinking ''the hell is he talking about, it's just foot fetish'' well here is the thing...
some like foot scenes in POV others like them in 3rd person...some like tights, stockings others like bare...
some are more into toes while other are more into soles, others like just the foot jobs while others like foot worship
some like it mixed with femdom while others are just into feet and not femdom...etc
so when making a H game whether it's an rpg or VN, and you can only fit only one or maybe 2 scenes with feet, it's almost an impossible task to tic all the boxes for all those into the fetish, you get a POV scene for example and you hate POV or may the artist did a poor job on the feet or the scene in general just isn't good.... so you end up disappointed...and in your mind you don't regard this as foot scene (even tho it is) or at least not worth the wait...
that's just my take on the matter...

Evilboy669

Mar 28, 2021
I see foot fetish in almost every Femdom game why do you say we struggle to get that in Femdom games. I struggle to find choices in Femdom games, even though I like them now I like having choices more. And I get it most Femdom games will not allow choices.
I know, right? Over a third of the scenes in Under the Witch are foot related. Even non foot scenes involve feet being used in some way.

Evilboy669

Mar 28, 2021
I think the problem with most femdom games regarding feet scenes is that there are plenty of them but are not done right
or at the very least not satisfying, that's also because people who are into feet, are into different aspects of it...you might be thinking ''the hell is he talking about, it's just foot fetish'' well here is the thing...
some like foot scenes in POV others like them in 3rd person...some like tights, stockings others like bare...
some are more into toes while other are more into soles, others like just the foot jobs while others like foot worship
some like it mixed with femdom while others are just into feet and not femdom...etc
so when making a H game whether it's an rpg or VN, and you can only fit only one or maybe 2 scenes with feet, it's almost an impossible task to tic all the boxes for all those into the fetish, you get a POV scene for example and you hate POV or may the artist did a poor job on the feet or the scene in general just isn't good.... so you end up disappointed...and in your mind you don't regard this as foot scene (even tho it is) or at least not worth the wait...
that's just my take on the matter...
I see the issue is that it seems like a lot of foot fetishists are expecting femdom games to be entirely foot stuff. Femdom is a lot more than girls stepping on dudes. It's like going into Burger King and being mad that there isn't enough chicken sandwiches on the menu. It's a burger joint. Chicken is on the menu, but it's not their main selling point.

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
I see the issue is that it seems like a lot of foot fetishists are expecting femdom games to be entirely foot stuff. Femdom is a lot more than girls stepping on dudes. It's like going into Burger King and being mad that there isn't enough chicken sandwiches on the menu. It's a burger joint. Chicken is on the menu, but it's not their main selling point.
I understand what you're saying that's also a valid point, and UTW is femdom game that is heavily foot related and foot fetishists won't find a better game oriented for them for fem-feet (at least for now) that's why they want it to kinda stay the same cuz almost everything fem-feet out there is shit
of course having different femdom scenes here and there will make the game better but I also kinda understand the foot fetishists point of view at least from my take of the matter
regardless...it's up to the dev how the game will shape up

Evilboy669

Mar 28, 2021
I understand what you're saying that's also a valid point, and UTW is femdom game that is heavily foot related and foot fetishists won't find a better game oriented for them for fem-feet (at least for now) that's why they want it to kinda stay the same cuz almost everything fem-feet out there is shit
of course having different femdom scenes here and there will make the game better but I also kinda understand the foot fetishists point of view at least from my take of the matter
regardless...it's up to the dev how the game will shape up
I think people need to have patience. Numeric is going to be making this game for a while. There will be many more foot scenes. To be honest, I'm impressed with how detailed the feet are in Under the Witch. I don't have a foot fetish though so I don't know if they are good in that sense or not. I'm not turned on by feet.

Reactions: acarobasito
3.90 star(s) 102 Votes