Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
This game start to fell BIG in size,all downloads need 1 or more of 1 day of download,i download the game for mega but pls,PLS in the future add torrent links,cuz torrent links cant download all games ez not have how big is the game,it continue the download the next day even if you turn off your pc and it cost literally 5 minutes install torrent or biptorrent and cofigure this,soo PLS add torrent download links in a future.

Huan Slp

Jan 15, 2018
Alright so I someone might've answered that already but I couldn't find anything: whenever I open the Herba's shop the game makes MY ENTIRE PC crash. I legit do not understand why. It's not an hardware issue. Can anyone help?

Ranny

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
New update absolutely destroys my GPU. Cannot find how to limit FPS, Nvidia control panel doesn't help.

succxess1

May 4, 2021
New post from patreon and it confirms that Alice won't have anymore updates and next month will be Herba. Not optimistic about it when it's going to be more feet.
Despite having credits it seems like version 020 is not yet finished and the next coming update will be more Herba scenes for it. Fingers crossed for nothing gross and not another feet scene.
030 is being worked on, I like Kuro's finished model. Apparently "will be the most important character in the game"
kuro.png

Aug 19, 2020

Despite having credits it seems like version 020 is not yet finished and the next coming update will be more Herba scenes for it. Fingers crossed for nothing gross and not another feet scene.
030 is being worked on, I like Kuro's finished model. Apparently "will be the most important character in the game"
View attachment 1729282
I'm already seeing comments from Patreon that they also want more feet from this character. I give up on this game now. Just glad I didn't pay a cent.

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020

Thank you for your continued support.I'm NumericGazer.
This month, we were mainly working on Ver 0.2.0 Alpha version #10 again.
Pre-production of Ver0.3.0 is also progressing a little at a time.

Ver0.3.0 Information
Character Model Progress

Kuro
Kuro's model is complete!She is the most important character in the story.
The next step is to make the rig.

Video

Modeling:

Plans for next month
Next month I plan to add scenes from Herba. I have probably finished making all of Alice's scenes this month, so ver0.2.0 will be almost complete when I finish making Herba's scenes.
Thank you for your continued support!
Thank you for your continued support.I'm NumericGazer.
This month, we were mainly working on Ver 0.2.0 Alpha version #10 again.
Pre-production of Ver0.3.0 is also progressing a little at a time.

Ver0.3.0 Information
Character Model Progress

Kuro
Kuro's model is complete!She is the most important character in the story.
The next step is to make the rig.

Video

Modeling:

Plans for next month
Next month I plan to add scenes from Herba. I have probably finished making all of Alice's scenes this month, so ver0.2.0 will be almost complete when I finish making Herba's scenes.
Thank you for your continued support!

Gothard

Sep 30, 2018
New post from patreon and it confirms that Alice won't have anymore updates and next month will be Herba. Not optimistic about it when it's going to be more feet.
1648601390378.png

I relly enjoyed the first version of this game. Looked like there will be diversity of fetishes. I liked design of Alice. Now we are gonna be left with nothing more than just feets from her. This game turned to big dissapointment.

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes