Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

dominator8995

Sep 1, 2018
Greetings to you guys. My mega account will soon be blocked, due to the excess memory of the cloud disk, at the moment I cannot renew my subscription to mega (there is no possibility), can someone upload my videos to me on mega or to another resource and throw me a link? I will be grateful to you, or in a couple of days a video from under witch and subverse

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

inthef95zone

Sep 21, 2017
Greetings to you guys. My mega account will soon be blocked, due to the excess memory of the cloud disk, at the moment I cannot renew my subscription to mega (there is no possibility), can someone upload my videos to me on mega or to another resource and throw me a link? I will be grateful to you, or in a couple of days a video from under witch and subverse
This contains the folders: "Herba", "New Scene 0.9", "Others", and "Under Witch 1.4 no subs" (sorry, it's all a free account could handle) hopefully someone will take care of the remaining two folders as well as the new scenes one

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I'm sorry to hear that. You have been a pillar of our community by uploading all this content in one place and making it so easily accessible.

dominator8995

Sep 1, 2018
This contains the folders: "Herba", "New Scene 0.9", "Others", and "Under Witch 1.4 no subs" (sorry, it's all a free account could handle) hopefully someone will take care of the remaining two folders as well as the new scenes one
Mega
thank you, this is quite enough for me to free up space on the cloud disk and not lose the rest of the records

• Red Heart
Reactions: inthef95zone

dominator8995

Sep 1, 2018
I'm sorry to hear that. You have been a pillar of our community by uploading all this content in one place and making it so easily accessible.
I will continue to record, but recordings will not come out as quickly as before, there is just no way to renew my subscription to mega right now and I didn't want to lose the recordings of the game

oceu

Feb 22, 2019
if you're struggling with storage i think you should try compressing your recordings with video transcoding software like handbrake

May 28, 2020
Just watched the new content that came with the latest update. Herba's figure and face looks very unnatural. To be absolutely honest, her animation quality as well pales massively in comparison to Alice's. Don't know what it is exactly. But I'm very distracted from the actual scene, and not in a good way. Let's hope the best for the ghost girl.

Zhin09

Dec 5, 2021
I will continue to record, but recordings will not come out as quickly as before, there is just no way to renew my subscription to mega right now and I didn't want to lose the recordings of the game
dw man still love u for all the hard work you do , you can upload on rule 32 site its actually far more better with quick loading unlike mega .

lomechip

Nov 11, 2021
try to look for a video about fps boost in youtube and follow it will really help you
That's not the problem, the game is using all available GPU resources regardless of graphic settings or what FPS you limit to through NVIDIA control panel and running the card far hotter than necessary. I'm not risking my GPU any further on this game until some sort of optimization is done.

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes