Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes
Apr 29, 2020
Tbh i dont like the way that herbas body has a i guess i can call it 'weird shape' and i know its a fetish for some people. Probably got a name for it. but i just dont like it, but lookin forward for the update.
It's called plus-sized curvy/BBW and while I can respect you're opinion since everyone has their own preference in both woman and Femdom genre, we can agree that this game's feet content with Alice had overstayed it's welcome right?

dainmalton

Apr 26, 2022
I do not understand the controls for the scum challenge. I try pressing any and every key, or mouse click, and nothing happens. I get that the bar moves, but literally nothing happens when I start wave 1

DanPappo

Oct 10, 2020
Tbh i dont like the way that herbas body has a i guess i can call it 'weird shape' and i know its a fetish for some people. Probably got a name for it. but i just dont like it, but lookin forward for the update.
Tbh i don't like her body but i like her scene, slapping on cheecks, dick stomped on feet, etc.

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
I do not understand the controls for the scum challenge. I try pressing any and every key, or mouse click, and nothing happens. I get that the bar moves, but literally nothing happens when I start wave 1
page 201

If what are you saying it's true and you're actually playing the alpha 0.2.0 #8 we can assume that the skip button is unlocked only once you have beat the challenge at least once, as I have done.

Anyway beat the challange it's not difficult.

The first thing you really wanna do is to set your controls to be easy to press.
I use a combination of the left/right arrows and the 4/6 keys from the numpad.

View attachment 1628559

Then you can start the challange.

View attachment 1628565

Your goal is to keep the black bar out of the red area using the selected keys.
Every time you leave it in the red area your "cum" meter on the left will increase, and if it reach the full status you will lost.
If you manage to keep the black bar inside the white area you will not gain any penality and if you manage to place in the green zone your com meter will be reset.

Easy peasy. Enjoy.

Reactions: dainmalton

skanen

Jan 23, 2020
It's called plus-sized curvy/BBW and while I can respect you're opinion since everyone has their own preference in both woman and Femdom genre, we can agree that this game's feet content with Alice had overstayed it's welcome right?
Yes, i agree with you and i think that alice's foot content is way too much but since animations was good enough to accept it, im okay with that. speaking of, herba's foot scenes was not that bad tho.

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes