Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

FistaPista

May 10, 2020
W8 is this ENTIRE game hardcore femdom? Cause I'm only 5 minutes in and can only think "goddamn this main character is bitch". It also made me laugh seeing how gargantuan the proportions on Alice are.

Last edited:
Reactions: bazelgeuse

xellos616

May 5, 2020
People stop discussing the issue of PC game load. The game is made almost on the most modern Unreal Engine 4.27 engine. Yes, version 5 was recently released. Modern engines are capable of loading any hardware. That's the way it should be. They are made in reserve. Moreover, some games seem to have a possible resolution of 8k and higher. This is done so that the old game would be relevant even after 5 years. And not like on an RPG maker where black stripes on the sides or a picture in 1/10 of the screen or pixels start to stretch when scaling. If the engine produces the maximum picture, then it produces more and more fps. The record that I saw in games (though in the old ones) is 700 fps, with this approach, you won’t have enough iron (PC) at all.

• Angry
Reactions: babykeem

Mawang

Jul 14, 2019
Why was she removed from new version? Something happened?
Dev can't figure out what he wants this game to be. Version 0.1.4 was a solid foundation for a Tower of Trample, a simple formula where you fight a witch and lose to her in humiliating ways. then 0.2.x came and suddenly previous iterations were thrown away in favor of an open world rpg. Who knows what 0.3.x will look like, maybe an RTS?

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
Why was she removed from new version? Something happened?

You must think to each version as a chapter.

Probably once the game will be finished they will be merged but for now the author prefer to release only the part wich he's working on.

Mar 12, 2022
Dev can't figure out what he wants this game to be. Version 0.1.4 was a solid foundation for a Tower of Trample, a simple formula where you fight a witch and lose to her in humiliating ways. then 0.2.x came and suddenly previous iterations were thrown away in favor of an open world rpg. Who knows what 0.3.x will look like, maybe an RTS?
I'm glad he took a step further.

Reactions: electodd
3.90 star(s) 102 Votes