Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
will he release something this month? cause the last version was the last update for the alpha right

"Next month, I will be working on a FinishedVer to be released on Steam. There will be no additional scenes, etc. Basically, I will release a compilation of what I have made so far.
I will adjust the details. And I After that is done, I will start working on Ver 0.3.0."

Reactions: Choo-choo

KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018

I hope so too, it would be such a missed opportunity to have MC face a succubus and the game not have GOR.
I think you've summarised this whole project pretty well in a single phrase there: a missed opportunity. So much potential, and could still be realised. But let's be real - Probably won't be anytime soon.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
"Next month, I will be working on a FinishedVer to be released on Steam. There will be no additional scenes, etc. Basically, I will release a compilation of what I have made so far.
I will adjust the details. And I After that is done, I will start working on Ver 0.3.0."
aw mannnnnnnnnnn

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
All bo wei's games.

I have recently started a new project too, but the one that came out is the prologue only.
There will be a lot more foot fetish scenes in the future... well... because I am a foot-boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Agreed with BoWei games being good. Koda (The other half of team Boda) just started taking over all the threads on here and made them invisible to the rest of us. You can still find most of the games on other free sites such as Hemdomblog. Koda has delayed, created a heavily censored culture in his Discord and is trying to turn the F95 threads into an echo chamber as well. Whatever you do, DO NOT give him any money.

cgxu

Feb 9, 2018
Tried limiting FPS through Nvidia Control Panel as well as turning on VSync. They sadly do not help.
How to Enable Vsync:
Go to %localappdata%\Lake\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor\GameUserSettings.ini and change bUseVSync=False to bUseVSync=True

--Other tweaks--

How to remove TAA ghosting(weird dots trailing moving grass, edges flicker and hair blurriness):

Go to %localappdata%\Lake\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor\Engine.ini and add to the end of the file:

[SystemSettings]
r.Tonemapper.sharpen=1
r.TemporalAACurrentFrameWeight=0.2
r.TemporalAASamples=4

How to remove Depth of Field(DOF, the out-of-focus blur during battle and scenes):
Go to %localappdata%\Lake\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor\Engine.ini and add to the end of the file:

[SystemSettings]
DepthOfFieldQuality=0

Change these .ini files with the game closed.

Leonelli

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2019
Guys, I didn't understand, will Numeric take some time before the release of the new version?
PS: and so for now he is done with Herba and Alice?

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes