Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
hell nah (im not homophobic i just dont like it)
Hey, don't associate strap-on with gay sex.

Every interaction between a male and a female it's absolutely straight sex.
Also, Be pegged it's pretty enjoyable.
04.gif
07.gif 08.gif

btw, would be nice have strap-on in the game, at least for me.
I mean, I'm not a foot-feticist and I absolutenly don't apreciate pissing or farting but I still love this game.

A plastic dong inside the protagonist's butt would not be out of place IMO.

JohnLewd

Feb 28, 2021

View attachment 1827490
View attachment 1827493 View attachment 1827494

I mean, I'm not a foot-feticist and I absolutenly don't apreciate pissing or farting but I still love this game.

There's nothing "Straight" about a man been fucked in the ass by another person, just because you like it don't make it straight... I hope this never happen in the game, but it's up to the creator. I would rather MC toughen up and destroy the womens pussies, to show them who's the Boss...The Boss returns!;)

Last edited:

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020

View attachment 1827490
View attachment 1827493 View attachment 1827494

being pegged is the same thing as being fucked, who does that? the man. the dildo is a manifestation of a dick. you can hide it all you want but if you like being pegged you're hella gay, but you're too scared to truly come out. i love femdom and stuff but getting fucked in the ass is too far as it gives me flashbacks of tyrone when i was in prison
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i dont got no problem if you like that but in this game i dont think it should have gay themes

still curious how many guys like getting fucked in the ass:
(its a poll to determine just that! its anonymous and i recommend everyone answer <3)

Last edited:

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
Agreed. Her ravishing MC would be the ultimate humiliation. Especially if she's trying to steal his seed to become pregnant.
its not really humiliation imo. i think the other scenes like feet, armpit and fart act as humiliation while sex acts like a reward (like herba) or last resort to tame the mc (dealer). Its also beneficial for the women at the same time. But laying with a beautiful woman is in no way humiliating unless ur into guys
Agreed! I could see a good strapon scene being a punishment for MC refusing to lay down and let her ride him.
i see why u name is love hurts now :HideThePain:
but it kinda makes sense alongside ur other statement, if u gonna refuse laying with hot woman ud probably enjoy being fucked in the ass instead

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
There's nothing "Straight" about a man been fucked in the ass by another person, just because you like it don't make it straight... I hope this never happen in the game, but it's up to the creator. I would rather MC toughen up and destroy the womens pussies, to show them who's the Boss...The Boss returns!;)

being pegged is the same thing as being fucked, who does that? the man. the dildo is a manifestation of a dick. you can hide it all you want but if you like being pegged you're hella gay, but you're too scared to truly come out. i love femdom and stuff but getting fucked in the ass is too far as it gives me flashbacks of tyrone when i was in prison
i dont got no problem if you like that but in this game i dont think it should have gay themes

(its a poll to determine just that! its anonymous and i recommend everyone answer <3)
Guys, I'm sorry to see that you've a very wrong, distorted and chauvinist vision of sexuality, but as I've say if the activity it's engaged by a man and a woman it's not gay.
ad btw it's quite pleasant for a man, since the prostate get stimulated. X-D :ROFLMAO:

Anyway as I've already sayd I don't think that will see pegging in the game, and the fact that I would appreciate it it's absolutely irrelevant.

Last edited:

JohnLewd

Feb 28, 2021
Guys, I'm sorry to see that you've a very wrong, distorted and chauvinist vision of sexuality, but a I've say if the activity it's engaged by a man and a woman it's not gay.
ad btw it's quite pleasant for a man, since the prostate get stimulated. X-D :ROFLMAO:

Anyway as I've already sayd I don't think that will see pegging in the game, and the fact that I would appreciate it it's absolutely irrelevant.
You and many others like you can try to change the words and meanings, but the "Facts" remains, so stay humble.

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
You and many others like you can try to change the words and meanings, but the "Facts" remains, so stay humble.
Yup, facts, worlds, meanings:

Heterosexuality: As a sexual orientation, heterosexuality is "an enduring pattern of emotional, romantic, and/or sexual attractions" to persons of the opposite sex

Pegging: is a sexual practice in which a woman performs anal sex on a man by penetrating his anus with a strap-on dildo.

:sneaky:

JohnLewd

Feb 28, 2021
Yup, facts, worlds, meanings:

Heterosexuality: As a sexual orientation, heterosexuality is "an enduring pattern of emotional, romantic, and/or sexual attractions" to persons of the opposite sex

Pegging: is a sexual practice in which a woman performs anal sex on a man by penetrating his anus with a strap-on dildo.

:sneaky:
"This article analyses the Savage Love advice columns that discuss the act of ‘pegging’, a term that US sex advice columnist Dan Savage and his readers coined in 2001 to describe a woman anally penetrating a man with a strap-on dildo. Since the term was coined, the act (and the term) has gained popularity in the United States, appearing regularly in the mass media. Using a queer theoretical approach, this article shows that while straight-identified peggers benefit from the gains that gays/lesbians/queers have made in expanding norms in sexual culture, they simultaneously engage in a form of ideological work to expand the definition of ‘STRAIGHTNESS’ in order to maintain their straight identity and the accompanying social privileges." Read what I said, and don't show me meanings of words, who have been altered and created for specific purposes, this is just an example...Edit you never going to get it , it seems, so won't try anymore good day.

Last edited:

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
"This article analyses the Savage Love advice columns that discuss the act of ‘pegging’, a term that US sex advice columnist Dan Savage and his readers coined in 2001 to describe a woman anally penetrating a man with a strap-on dildo. Since the term was coined, the act (and the term) has gained popularity in the United States, appearing regularly in the mass media. Using a queer theoretical approach, this article shows that while straight-identified peggers benefit from the gains that gays/lesbians/queers have made in expanding norms in sexual culture, they simultaneously engage in a form of ideological work to expand the definition of ‘STRAIGHTNESS’ in order to maintain their straight identity and the accompanying social privileges." Read what I said, and don't show me meanings of words, who have been altered and created for specific purposes, this is just an example...
Sems you still haven't get the real meaning of "heterosexual".

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018

what makes it gay or straight is who you're doing with not how you're doing it..
for example:
take lez couples...one of them or both do penetration by either a dildo or strap on...by your logic the dildo or stap on is a manifestation of a dick...so s dick is penetration a vagina which makes straight sex...which is NOT cuz it's between 2 women.
NOW...if said couple were enjoying themselves by penetration that doesn't mean they would enjoy penetration by a man because they are not attracted to men
same goes to men....a man enjoying being pegged by a woman doesn't mean he likes getting fucked by a man...

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes