Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
Sems you still haven't get the real meaning of "heterosexual".
I'd say ur at least bi if u like getting ur ass pummeled by something that's very clearly supposed to represent a dick. traditionally speaking i dont think heteros have been putting dick shaped objects into their ass unless it's vlad the impaler doing his thing. to put some emphasis on that:
1653404057944.png
the shape with a round tip similar to a dick? what a coincidence. you strap it on exactly where a mans dick is? another coincidence. which leads to having position yourself in the way of a woman/gay dude (doggystyle, missionary & etc) in order to do it? most definitely a coincidence. . .
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
another notable detail is that when ur playing this game, you typically jerk off your dick. so when the in game character gets pleasured on his dick (which he pretty much always does) you also please your dick. it's immersive and makes sense. but if it's anal it's not as immersive to jerk off ur dick when ur ass is the target in the game. you'd have to resort to buying a dildo and fucking ur ass which i dont think most people have + its highkey bisexual.

while i'm pretty desensitized, i'm not completely desensitized as to allow myself (as a 100% straight man) to get fucked by some dick shaped object. it's still been fun talking to u guys about this though since i better understand u guys mentality on this now. all of this is just my opinion and shouldn't be taken to heart

Last edited:

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
what makes it gay or straight is who you're doing with not how you're doing it..
for example:
take lez couples...one of them or both do penetration by either a dildo or strap on...by your logic the dildo or stap on is a manifestation of a dick...so s dick is penetration a vagina which makes straight sex...which is NOT cuz it's between 2 women.
NOW...if said couple were enjoying themselves by penetration that doesn't mean they would enjoy penetration by a man because they are not attracted to men
same goes to men....a man enjoying being pegged by a woman doesn't mean he likes getting fucked by a man...
a woman pegging a guy is TECHNICALLY straight, the dildo is not even a real male dick! but respectfully, you should realise im not talking technically. im saying logically and ethically speaking that is still a representation of a dick in almost every way. Same goes for women on women. One of the women decides to take the role of the dominant and puts in a dick-like-object in order to please the other girl like a man would! yes, exactly like a man would. and women technically dont need dicks, this may sound weird but they can touch their "g spot" (most pleasurable place) using their fingers but pegging usually results in one of the woman loses her pleasure just in order to be able to please the other girl like a man. that concept still has that hetero vibe to it in my eyes. they're trying to replicate hetero sex.

and just like that a man who likes being doggy styled by a dick like object is still kind of homo just like a woman who likes being pegged by a dick like object is still kind of hetero. id say both of them are bi but yeah

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
I'd say ur at least bi if u like getting ur ass pummeled by something that's very clearly supposed to represent a dick. traditionally speaking i dont think heteros have been putting dick shaped objects into their ass unless it's vlad the impaler doing his thing. to put some emphasis on that:
View attachment 1828363
the shape with a round tip similar to a dick? what a coincidence. you strap it on exactly where a mans dick is? another coincidence. which leads to having position yourself in the way of a woman/gay dude (doggystyle, missionary & etc) in order to do it? most definitely a coincidence. . .
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
another notable detail is that when ur playing this game, you typically jerk off your dick. so when the in game character gets pleasured on his dick (which he pretty much always does) you also please your dick. it's immersive and makes sense. but if it's anal it's not as immersive to jerk off ur dick when ur ass is the target in the game. you'd have to resort to buying a dildo and fucking ur ass which i dont think most people have + its highkey bisexual.

while i'm pretty desensitized, i'm not completely desensitized as to allow myself (as a 100% straight man) to get fucked by some dick shaped object. it's still been fun talking to u guys about this though since i better understand u guys mentality on this now. all of this is just my opinion and shouldn't be taken to heart
Well, you can find intresting that in fact I prefer not dick-shaped dildos, 'cause I found the ones that looks like a real dick quite repulsive. X-D
Also, keep in mind that you you are a woman the penis siluette it's quite good for stimulate your G-spot and your vagina but if you are a male you should buy one that is designed for you prostate. Even better for male pleasure are small little toys like this one

1653408884986.png

Anyway, we are quite off-topic.
I suggest to stop speaking about this right here right now, we all have express our opinion. :geek:

inthef95zone

Sep 21, 2017
Hey, don't associate strap-on with gay sex.

Every interaction between a male and a female it's absolutely straight sex.
Also, Be pegged it's pretty enjoyable.
View attachment 1827490
View attachment 1827493 View attachment 1827494

btw, would be nice have strap-on in the game, at least for me.
I mean, I'm not a foot-feticist and I absolutenly don't apreciate pissing or farting but I still love this game.

A plastic dong inside the protagonist's butt would not be out of place IMO.
getting drilled in the butt is hella gay bro.
It's 2022 though, it's okay to be gay, come out and seize that flesh dong, something tells me you'll find it to be as enjoyable as the plastic one :ROFLMAO:

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
getting drilled in the butt is hella gay bro.
It's 2022 though, it's okay to be gay, come out and seize that flesh dong, something tells me you'll find it to be as enjoyable as the plastic one :ROFLMAO:
chill bro :ROFLMAO:
Well, you can find intresting that in fact I prefer not dick-shaped dildos, 'cause I found the ones that looks like a real dick quite repulsive. X-D
Also, keep in mind that you you are a woman the penis siluette it's quite good for stimulate your G-spot and your vagina but if you are a male you should buy one that is designed for you prostate. Even better for male pleasure are small little toys like this one

View attachment 1828451

Anyway, we are quite off-topic.
I suggest to stop speaking about this right here right now, we all have express our opinion. :geek:
WHATS THIS TOOL CALLED? i might buy it

• Haha
Reactions: inthef95zone

CheroxNiju

Jun 28, 2018
chill bro :ROFLMAO:

WHATS THIS TOOL CALLED? i might buy it
I don't know about that specific one, but you could search up for prostate vibrators
I'm getting my stuff from german site so idk how much it helps, but here you got a for something like it.

Reactions: babykeem

sekzi636

Apr 19, 2019
Does anyone know how to turn the subtitles off? I've checked in the settings and don't see any option for that.

Dunedain

Feb 1, 2022
It's not. ^^

It's a completely different thing though.

As a straight man, i also enjoy kissing my gf. This doesnt mean i enjoy kissing a man, just because both men and women have lips and tongue.

Prostate massage giving men an erection is a fact, not a matter of taste. Ask any doctor. What seperates straight, gay or bi, is their partner preferance.

JohnLewd

Feb 28, 2021
God damn shut the fuck up all of you. Go be fucking insecure about your masculinity somewhere else.
If you stuck something in your ass, as a man, your masculinity is from zero to one at best, so yeah I really doubt you have any to speak about, will leave you with that, you and all the chumps like yourself can go cry me a river in the corner.

Last edited:

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
God damn shut the fuck up all of you. Go be fucking insecure about your masculinity somewhere else.
no need to be so angry! :_(

respectfully, if you dislike discussion in a forum maybe dont visit a forum purely meant for that? :)
maledomfags are so goddamn annoying
LOL chill, pegging is not maldom and its not gay! its bisexual since a woman is doing it but at the same time it is basically a dick
So if they suck feet... that's basically getting 10 dicks in the mouth! FOOT STUFF IS GHEY!!!!!!!
posted by Satyr, no one else said that
Prostate is a button, not a switch. You guys should relax
life is perspective, my perspective may differ from yours! (y)

• Angry
Reactions: Kestral and Satyr

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
if you've ever jerked off you've had a dick in your hand
if you've ever shaken another mans hand you've touched his dick bi-proxy

so shaking hands is like mashing your dick against another mans sweaty dick, bi-proxy

yuallsogey

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes