Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
if you've ever jerked off you've had a dick in your hand
if you've ever shaken another mans hand you've touched his dick bi-proxy

so shaking hands is like mashing your dick against another mans sweaty dick, bi-proxy

yuallsogey
i tend to wash my hands quite a lot, especially after shaking ones hand. y'know, corona. but still funny one :D

• Haha
Reactions: JohnLewd

Satyr

Jul 22, 2018
just chill, stop focusing on us the person behind a screen but instead on our arguments. it's a forum, be civilised. also this isnt a night and day thing, you'll come to realise a lot of things in life arent simple.
Aren't y'all literally the ones saying you are 100% gay and non-masculine for getting pegged by women?? That the very act of having something go into your butt MAKES you gay? That's been the entire argument you present and then BOTH of you come back AT THE PERSON behind the screen. So if it's gay to get a strapon, it's gay to suck feet. I mean only food is supposed to go in your mouth so if you're sticking penis like objects that you aren't eating in there then...

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
Aren't y'all literally the ones saying you are 100% gay and non-masculine for getting pegged by women?? That the very act of having something go into your butt MAKES you gay? That's been the entire argument you present and then BOTH of you come back AT THE PERSON behind the screen. So if it's gay to get a strapon, it's gay to suck feet. I mean only food is supposed to go in your mouth so if you're sticking penis like objects that you aren't eating in there then...
if you genuinely read what i had to say you'd find out that's precisely not what I said. I consider the act to be bisexual since the woman is still there, not "100% GAY!". And now you're clearly indicating that toes belong to men? no, they belong to both genders thats why ur argument doesnt work here. a dick for instance does not belong to both genders, only male. that's why the act of taking a manifistation of a dick into ur anus is gay, but not toes because that's not male exclusive.

comparing foods to dicks is stupid since they're nothing like that in color, shape & usability. all in all: ur in denial for that one. for the rest of ur argument i've already gone against it before (as i've quoted underneath). i suggest you remain open minded when reading
I'd say ur at least bi if u like getting ur ass pummeled by something that's very clearly supposed to represent a dick. traditionally speaking i dont think heteros have been putting dick shaped objects into their ass unless it's vlad the impaler doing his thing. to put some emphasis on that:
View attachment 1828363
the shape with a round tip similar to a dick? what a coincidence. you strap it on exactly where a mans dick is? another coincidence. which leads to having position yourself in the way of a woman/gay dude (doggystyle, missionary & etc) in order to do it? most definitely a coincidence. . .
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
another notable detail is that when ur playing this game, you typically jerk off your dick. so when the in game character gets pleasured on his dick (which he pretty much always does) you also please your dick. it's immersive and makes sense. but if it's anal it's not as immersive to jerk off ur dick when ur ass is the target in the game. you'd have to resort to buying a dildo and fucking ur ass which i dont think most people have + its highkey bisexual.

while i'm pretty desensitized, i'm not completely desensitized as to allow myself (as a 100% straight man) to get fucked by some dick shaped object. it's still been fun talking to u guys about this though since i better understand u guys mentality on this now. all of this is just my opinion and shouldn't be taken to heart

• Angry
Reactions: ue_7 and Kestral

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
You motherfuckers need to calm the fuck down before mods come purge this thread like certain other femdom threads
rip tot and warrior guild?

im sure weve all jerked it to weirder shit than pegging, or feet anway
like cmon now adays people are selling jars of farts, bathwater and toenail clippings

true story - I have a friend who I go to the gym with, she poops in condoms, freezes it and then sells it

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
if you genuinely read what i had to say you'd find out that's precisely not what I said. I consider the act to be bisexual since the woman is still there, not "100% GAY!". And now you're clearly indicating that toes belong to men? no, they belong to both genders thats why ur argument doesnt work here. a dick for instance does not belong to both genders, only male. that's why the act of taking a manifistation of a dick into ur anus is gay, but not toes because that's not male exclusive.

comparing foods to dicks is stupid since they're nothing like that in color, shape & usability. for the rest of ur argument i've already gone against it before. i suggest you remain open minded when reading
ah an old soul!
dont you know now adays you dont need to be a male to have a penis! or a female to have a vagina!
at least not as where sports is concerned (Olympics ,mma)

• Haha
Reactions: babykeem

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
ah an old soul!
dont you know now adays you dont need to be a male to have a penis! or a female to have a vagina!
at least not as where sports is concerned (Olympics ,mma)
true, on my way to womens restroom cause i just changed into a woman :devilish:

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
true, on my way to womens restroom cause i just changed into a woman :devilish:
i laughed when I read the news story about the guy who claimed to be a transgender women was sent to an all womens prison, and then proceeded to get several other inmates pregnant

• Haha
Reactions: babykeem

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
its not really humiliation imo. i think the other scenes like feet, armpit and fart act as humiliation while sex acts like a reward (like herba) or last resort to tame the mc (dealer). Its also beneficial for the women at the same time. But laying with a beautiful woman is in no way humiliating unless ur into guys

i see why u name is love hurts now :HideThePain:
but it kinda makes sense alongside ur other statement, if u gonna refuse laying with hot woman ud probably enjoy being fucked in the ass instead
This must be true because MC felt like such a "Chad" while Dealer was riding him in the first version.

And no, that is just your toxic masculinity talking.

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
i laughed when I read the news story about the guy who claimed to be a transgender women was sent to an all womens prison, and then proceeded to get several other inmates pregnant
yeah i remember that one, was funny asf

This must be true because MC felt like such a "Chad" while Dealer was riding him in the first version.

And no, that is just your toxic masculinity talking.
i think anyone would feel like a chad if they get to fuck one of the hottest chicks and cum inside her, like this is universally true for any straight man :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
o well agree to disagree i guess

Last edited:

saddlface

Oct 25, 2017
Arguing that strapon play between a man and a woman is somehow "bisexual" may be the most ignorant shit I've ever read on this forum. Congratulations!
:ROFLMAO:

dudefighter

Jul 9, 2018
Coming back to this thread and it had 5 new pages so I got my hopes up for another update but nope just another case of retarded shitflinging. So sick of every popular femdom game discussion becoming the worst threads on this whole site just because idiots cant stop spamming their preferences in this thread as if the developer actively listens to any of it, in the end it's the patreon polls that decide the content so start voting there if you are unsatisfied with the direction of the game.

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
TO clarify it for everyone theirs 2 different things here intercourse of any kind between a man and a women is straight but with that intercourse their are acts, these acts are either straight or gay, if its bisexual its still gay, it might not be 100% gay but it is still gay. essentially if the act can be performed by a man and another man then it is gay, BUT THE POINT TO UNDERSTAND IS THAT THE ACT IS GAY NOT THE INTERCOURSE. let's take feet femdom for example, the act of doing it is not gay but it is bisexual. if a women does it to a man it is straight, and for man on man its gay. (one could say that the act of feet in a mouth mimck a blowjob but i believe that is up to each individual person ) as for pegging that is 100% gay the act of pegging is to mimic the act of man penetrating a women, or a man penetrating a man. hence gay, if you like to be pegged you are gay, you might not know it yet but yea ... you are. remember it is the act that is gay.

lets simplify it. if a man decides to masturbate on his own by pegging himself with a dildo that is also gay.
You really need to take some serious sex education class man..

Last edited:

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
TO clarify it for everyone theirs 2 different things here intercourse of any kind between a man and a women is straight but with that intercourse their are acts, these acts are either straight or gay, if its bisexual its still gay, it might not be 100% gay but it is still gay. essentially if the act can be performed by a man and another man then it is gay, BUT THE POINT TO UNDERSTAND IS THAT THE ACT IS GAY NOT THE INTERCOURSE. let's take feet femdom for example, the act of doing it is not gay but it is bisexual. if a women does it to a man it is straight, and for man on man its gay. (one could say that the act of feet in a mouth mimck a blowjob but i believe that is up to each individual person ) as for pegging that is 100% gay the act of pegging is to mimic the act of man penetrating a women, or a man penetrating a man. hence gay, if you like to be pegged you are gay, you might not know it yet but yea ... you are. remember it is the act that is gay.

lets simplify it. if a man decides to masturbate on his own by pegging himself with a dildo that is also gay.
walmart version, u did a splendid job. return back to base!

Reactions: Kestral
Aug 22, 2017

You have brought me out of my normal lurking to do this,

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Did you write all of this with a bible in hand? 10/10 masterclass in ignorance.

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes