Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

DanPappo

Oct 10, 2020
She is beautiful and I already love her! I hope this bus will have lots of face sitting scenes and a reference to the kiss of shame ritual. Perhaps gaining a stat buff for everytime MC submits to kissing her sexy succubutt <3

Why would you want to tear off the wings, horns, and claws of your poor succubus?
OMG FANTASTIC!!!
I can't wait to play this version with all the new girls/mistress. I like that he is learning from his own mistakes like the excessive and useless open world system and now can go without problems.

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
we dont deserve this game... in a industry where developers lie, cheat and milk their fans... numeric gazer comes crashing down with a throbbing cock. consistent updates? check. high quality gameplay? check. voluptuous women? check. no lolis? check. now we just need to hope he doesn't turn out like the rest of them!

Jun 10, 2021
we dont deserve this game... in a industry where developers lie, cheat and milk their fans... numeric gazer comes crashing down with a throbbing cock. consistent updates? check. high quality gameplay? check. voluptuous women? check. no lolis? check. now we just need to hope he doesn't turn out like the rest of them!
I think he would prob go along the same line that femdomination went but instead of going bad and haing shit to no updates like what femdomination do i think numeric will be able to keep to the consistent 1 month update

Merciless003

Mar 11, 2021
In ver 0.1.4(the dealers one)in the collection of dealers attacks and holds, i am not able to find the ass temptation without panties(smothering without panties)i got the one with panties on.How to get the one without panties in the collection?Its played in the game but is not in the collection

Last edited:

Ranny

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
That's because game does not enable VSync by default and it always loads GPU to 100% with unlimited FPS. Force VSync in your driver control panel.
Tried limiting FPS through Nvidia Control Panel as well as turning on VSync. They sadly do not help.

Kild

Aug 18, 2019
Initially, I wanted to seamlessly transition to Ver 0.3.0 while creating Ver 0.2.0, but that was not possible. Sorry about that. However, the game system itself will use the one I created for Ver0.2.0, so it will take shape rather quickly
So I am confused about this. So there is the hub area we have so far with Alice and Herba. We don't have Dealer yet in the most recent version of the game, and now we are getting a Ver 0.3.0 where we will go through linear challenges. Will Dealer not be in Ver 0.3.0? Will the content in Ver0.2.0 not be in 0.3.0? If not what even was the point of all the content made so far?

I'm very confused why its even being put on steam. Its not anywhere near done and has a ton of problems still. The development is all over the place and if a lot of the content isn't going to be used in the most recent version why is it being made? Why do there need to be three separate versions equally disconnected from each other.

Last edited:

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
So I am confused about this. So there is the hub area we have so far with Alice and Herba. We don't have Dealer yet in the most recent version of the game, and now we are getting a Ver 0.3.0 where we will go through linear challenges. Will Dealer not be in Ver 0.3.0? Will the content in Ver0.2.0 not be in 0.3.0? If not what even was the point of all the content made so far?

I'm very confused why its even being put on steam. Its not anywhere near done and has a ton of problems still. The development is all over the place and if a lot of the content isn't going to be used in the most recent version why is it being made? Why do there need to be three separate versions equally disconnected from each other.
He's talking about deadline and how fast he will be able to publish the new version, not how all the content will be merged in one game.

Also, it's pretty clear that he will spend the netx month polishing up al the details for the steam version.
One thing that I will be very curious to see is the english dub for vers 2.0 content.

Reactions: Merciless003
Sep 27, 2019
there's a lot of screentear during and before the gameplay in menus and in the overworld, it makes the game look extremely unpolished. I'm playing on low quality which should fix those issues but they don't, making me unable to properly enjoy the game.

Also yeah i'm posting a review outside of review because i don't know how to do those.
I have enjoyed the beta which actually does work well, makes you wonder why.

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
there's a lot of screentear during and before the gameplay in menus and in the overworld, it makes the game look extremely unpolished. I'm playing on low quality which should fix those issues but they don't, making me unable to properly enjoy the game.

Also yeah i'm posting a review outside of review because i don't know how to do those.
I have enjoyed the beta which actually does work well, makes you wonder why.
You should force v-sync by your gpu panel

kekpuker

Sep 21, 2020
Tried limiting FPS through Nvidia Control Panel as well as turning on VSync. They sadly do not help.
Maybe you have some uber gaming 360Hz monitor and VSync limit in this case won't help. I am a happy 60Hz display user and VSync helps a lot to lower GPU load and temps (especially for notebook) :)

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes