Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

Symphatic

Uploader
Nov 25, 2021
also now that i mention it, why does the game have incest? doesn't patreon ban that shit? dev should be sneakier cause he can just add a "name" system and completely bypass it :ROFLMAO:
Because the game isn't really advertised as such on Patreon. It also still houses the original creation of the game's video where no incest was involved. Unlike other idiots that actively advertise the incest aspect then get confused as to why their page got taken down. The only way they'd take notice is if someone reported it and Patreon staff had to play the game to find out there's incest. Most staff won't take the extra step though so the dev is good.

1654729593890.png

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
Most staff won't take the extra step though so the dev is good.
yea true, patreon kinda dumb. but just incase so that theres 0 chance of him getting banned i think that the dev should still add the name feature, not just that but the game also becomes more fun for those who dont want incest. 2 birds 1 stone

Reactions: mogetsu

etarg

Oct 11, 2017
I know it doesnt really exist but i have to ask, does anyone know any other games like UTW that at least have the same level of graphics and the same type of content. and has at least updated in 2022
If you are looking for 3d games with busty women, I'd put my hat in for "Last Hope" if you haven't heard of it before. It has some really great scenes and even on my old PC I could run it with medium to low settings.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: babykeem

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
I know it doesnt really exist but i have to ask, does anyone know any other games like UTW that at least have the same level of graphics and the same type of content. and has at least updated in 2022
i also suggest using "search forums", you can put in the tags u want like "3d game", "female domination", "footjob" and filter it with "completed" or not, or sort it by "most replies" or "most recent", etc.
https://f95zone.to/search/?type=post

Reactions: oakbeatle

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
anybody have save or walkthrough
you literally don't need it, like the game is so simple and straightforward it's crazy. and the only characters in the game atm are herba and alice, once u have all scenes with them ur done. if u want to fight the witch you need to get the early update game downloaded.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: PleaseSupportGG

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
srsly! you told me alice is done and that there's no more alice scenes.
View attachment 1869225
It's true, but how in the hell you miss this one?

New changelog has arrived:)

This month I was mainly working on the final version

About_FinalVer
In addition to various minor adjustments, we have integrated Ver0.1.0 and Ver0.2.0 so that they can be played as a single game. It is as if two completely different games are included
Video
The Steam preview page will open soon, so stay tuned!
All that's left to do is to check the translations and make some minor adjustments and I will be ready to release the game

Extra event
I added a little event for Alice to the final version.
It's a short extra content like a secret training, I had a little free time while waiting for Steam's review, so I made a scene that was requested. You can see it if you fulfill certain conditions and sleep on the bed

Cowgirl

Blowjo b

Fart

EPISODE2(Ver0.3.0) Information
This month we would like to unveil our new characters for EPISODE2
Character Name: Trick
Design:

Trick is a witch who looks suspiciously like a phony magician
Of course, don't worry, all characters are mean in EPISODE 2 as well, lol

Plans for next month
Maybe next month I'll release the final version, stay tuned!

Footboy123

Jan 28, 2022
I'm playing the latest version and I want to know if I've unlocked everything there is so far or If I've missed or still have to do anything, these are the scenes I've unlocked:
Dealer > Story - Witch's Pelvic Thrust (Loop)
Nothing in Secret Training or Combat

Alice > Story - The Price of Defeat, Massage intro, Massage, The Price of Defeat II, The Price of Defeat III
Alice > Secret Training - Presenting Feet, Take off Stockings, Feet licking, Face Sitting, Pretend Sex, Ejaculation Blocking Rubber, Human Futon
Alice > Combat - Half Boston Crab I, Half Boston Crab II, Half Boston Crab III, HBC I (Loop), HBC II (Loop), Alice Victory Pose I, Alice Victory Pose II, Alice Victory Pose III, Headscissors, Hip Drop

Herba > Story - Herba's Appearance, Herba's Temptation I, Herba's Temptation II, Panty Thief, Big Punishment Intro, Big Punishment, Herba's Service:Lip, Herba's Service:Ass
Nothing in Secret Training or Combat

Other > Story - Witch's Temptation, Escape from Witch, Break at the Lake
Nothing in Secret Training or Combat.

My current objective is "Restore Honor - Challenge Alice to a duel" which I've already done, after levelling up and practicing I finally beat her but there is no new objective and nothing has changed after beating her. Is that just how it ends for now or is there a bug where it didn't register?
Also Herba implies there'll be some kind of punishment if I owe her debt, I tried running out of money but it won't let me spend more than what I have, I guess that's something that will be implemented later?
The versions I've played are 1.4, Alpha01 from early this year and the current 020:Alpha05
How do you trigger the secret training scene ? I've done everything

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes