Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
Update: Rejected by Steam
shit! i wonder what the reason is. is it cause its female domination or maybe cause it has incst? i mean if its because of the latter then he can basically add that system where you can "rename" the characters and their roles, like many games do that to bypass patreon at least.

hearmoar

Jul 5, 2018
shit! i wonder what the reason is. is it cause its female domination or maybe cause it has incst? i mean if its because of the latter then he can basically add that system where you can "rename" the characters and their roles, like many games do that to bypass patreon at least.
It's because the protagonist looks underaged, apparently.

Reactions: babykeem

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
Even if he changes it, he won't be able to resubmit his game for some reason.
what the fuck! the audacity of some ppl bro... how can he turn off resubmissions because of something he, personally depicts as child? me and many others dont see that guy as a child. he's literally stated to be alices big brother and just cause some girls are tall dont mean he small. whoever made this decision doesn't even believe in second chances, even if its a game that's been tirelessly worked on for months.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
well hopefully the fact that steam didn't accept wont halt the progress the game has been making, bc i believe a major motivator as to why he worked as hard as he did was because he wanted to reach new audiance and get money from steam
ok 2 things are needed 1 a link to the game and 2 an uncensored link to the game
only 2 please cause fuck censorship
1655413811244.png

Last edited:
Jun 10, 2021
well hopefully the fact that steam didn't accept wont halt the progress the game has been making, bc i believe a major motivator as to why he worked as hard as he did was because he wanted to reach new audiance and get money from steam

only 2 please cause fuck censorship
View attachment 1874990
i would havee posted it but he hasnt posted the latest update to his patreon yet and i dont have 15 for dlsite

• Red Heart
Reactions: Delorme and {0__0}

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
Stupid question.
Can't he upload it on epic games or on gog or something?
i would havee posted it but he hasnt posted the latest update to his patreon yet and i dont have 15 for dlsite
i think he's currently trying to upload the uncensored version on other sites where u have to pay (like itch.io) so its pending atm. even patreons have to pay for this version of the game which is kind of greedy but yea...

but the japanese censored dlsite version is already up for sale but someone needs to share it lol

LEWDpyon

Aug 18, 2018
what the fuck! the audacity of some ppl bro... how can he turn off resubmissions because of something he, personally depicts as child? me and many others dont see that guy as a child. he's literally stated to be alices big brother and just cause some girls are tall dont mean he small. whoever made this decision doesn't even believe in second chances, even if its a game that's been tirelessly worked on for months.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I guess Alice is the minor :(

Baserios

Dec 12, 2018
Man... I would buy this game final version but the dlsite one has censored. So do I just have to wait for itch.io version?

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes