Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
Anyway... glad to announce you that we will have a " vaginal" sex scene with Alice!
glad to announce ull have ur dildo scen-- nvm! not this update! :KEK:

lol anyways i cant wait to see hinata in action, not jus her but the new trickster girl looks sick as well. it's insane we're going to have so many characters coming out. I think it's like 7ish characters they've come up with, and i hope they take their time to make all of those characters have scenes & detail like the ones we have rn

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
glad to announce ull have ur dildo scen-- nvm! not this update! :KEK:

lol anyways i cant wait to see hinata in action, not jus her but the new trickster girl looks sick as well. it's insane we're going to have so many characters coming out. I think it's like 7ish characters they've come up with, and i hope they take their time to make all of those characters have scenes & detail like the ones we have rn

whatever... even if I like that I never really belived that dildo&pegging will be something in the game.

I'm also curious to see the new girls, but the main new feature that I will really waiting for are english dubs.

Last edited:

LEWDpyon

Aug 18, 2018
whatever... even if I like that I never really belived that dildo&pegging will be something in the game.

I'm also curious to see the new girls, but the main new feature that I will really waiting for are english dubs.
Right! I loved dealer's english voice I just wonder how they're going to do alice next

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
but the main new feature that I will really waiting for are english dubs.
hmmm now that you mention it, the fact that the game is being complied into a finished single game with the dealer. doesn't it mean that alice and herba also get english dubs since the dealer has them?

i mean look at the menu!
1655299450988.png
so unless they're completely botching the idea of english dub then there should be voices for herba and alice, logically at least.

Last edited:
Reactions: {0__0}

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
hmmm now that you mention it, the fact that the game is being complied into a finished single game with the dealer. doesn't it mean that alice and herba also get english dubs since the dealer has them?

i mean look at the menu!
View attachment 1871973
so unless they're completely botching the idea of english dub then there should be voices for herba and alice, logically at least.
english dub for Herba and Alice has never been mentioned but yes, It's the logical final step once all the scenes for the characters has been done, like we had already seen with the Dealer.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
is this good or bad? i just want the new version
both

bad because it wont reach a 'wider' audience
good (for the creator) because itll give the game delays

I dont really follow this game much because my laptop would catch fire if I try to play it, but I do enjoy the scenes (or whats available via google)

I am guessing it got denied because of the 'incest' content which could be worked around pretty easy by saying "oh its step sis"
or somthin like that, other than that im not sure why it would get denied (maybe the pee scenes?)

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
both

bad because it wont reach a 'wider' audience
good (for the creator) because itll give the game delays

I dont really follow this game much because my laptop would catch fire if I try to play it, but I do enjoy the scenes (or whats available via google)

I am guessing it got denied because of the 'incest' content which could be worked around pretty easy by saying "oh its step sis"
or somthin like that, other than that im not sure why it would get denied (maybe the pee scenes?)
Because the protag looks like a minor. That's what he said on the post on fanbox

wD0aWuTnowzz1fsxnbE1fKUY.jpeg

succxess1

May 4, 2021
Because the protag looks like a minor. That's what he said on the post on fanbox

View attachment 1873864
Wow that is seriously retarded. I never would've even guessed that. I assumed it'd be the gross content, incest or the fact that the game is buggy and runs like crap. I wish Numeric all the best regardless, people on Patreon will still support him and he'll be successful on dlsite and itch but just won't have the huge mainstream audience that comes with Steam. Probably for the best.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
3.90 star(s) 102 Votes