Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

Super000

Jan 27, 2019
I never said he would release an uncensored version. I'm saying he should release a patch for his Patreons to uncensor the censored version as a compromise.
If you look above I mentioned something like that. But it’ll more than likely go on ITCH.IO if he decides to release any uncensored version, given his current stance.

bantuatha

Aug 19, 2020
If you look above I mentioned something like that. But it’ll more than likely go on ITCH.IO if he decides to release any uncensored version, given his current stance.
Alright, I'll give him a chance if he wants to release an uncensored version on ITHI.IO, as long as it takes.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
And cowgirl and fart scene. But censor. Also there’s other conditions for Herba( The shop keeper) in order to get some of her scenes.
Fuck are you serious we get vaginal with Alice but now its censored.... Hopefully he censored it some bullshit way so people who know unreal engine can undo it fast.

Super000

Jan 27, 2019
Alright, I'll give him a chance if he wants to release an uncensored version on ITHI.IO, as long as it takes.
Worse comes to worse we got this lovely forum. Could try to extract the assets and follow the uncensored guide in this forum by removing the mosaic filter from the scenes.

Super000

Jan 27, 2019
Will there be Anal?
Highly appreciate if yes.
Recommending downloading the alpha of you just want to see herba anal as its uncensored, but the scene doesn’t show a lot unless you tweak the clothing settings. It’s the Sex with a heart next to it ticket in the alpha version and you have to beat Alice and do a few other things in the DL site version if you want, but it’s censored so play at your own discretion.

Reactions: dewrules

Super000

Jan 27, 2019
Man I'm too bad at this game to beat alice, I hope the scenes get uploaded lmao
Grind materials, stock up at herba and it’s pretty dang easy to beat Alice. By grind materials I mean from day one grab the materials in the immediate area near the docks and the house and sleep and repeat. Easy af to beat her once you have the proper equipment. Lvl 5 or 6 you should be able to beat her and if nothing else bounce between being a slave and not.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Can you bring back the first witch? The one who was at the beginning. Game is great and all, but Alice and Herba more looks like fetish sex doll than a human.
You're after version 0.1.4, maybe if you search for it you will find :). I never deleted the version so but I agree, the witch battle was great af!

Super000

Jan 27, 2019
You're after version 0.1.4, maybe if you search for it you will find :). I never deleted the version so but I agree, the witch battle was great af!
Can you bring back the first witch? The one who was at the beginning. Game is great and all, but Alice and Herba more looks like fetish sex doll than a human.
First witch is in the DL site version, but its censored.

Reactions: MorbidViews21
3.90 star(s) 102 Votes