Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

NAQW

Mar 29, 2017
Woah. Looks like Numeric made bank on this DLsite thing. With 7k purchases for 15 bucks each, that’s around 100k usd so far. I don’t know how much of that he takes, but it’s still a massive amount. With 3.2k patrons on patreon, i’m guessing he’s making around 8-10k usd a month, meaning he’s made a years worth of money in one single day.
I don’t blame him for ditching patreon when he’s making this much from DLsite. I guess as long as we have decensor patches there's nothing to complain about.

Kintaroe

Apr 5, 2019
He didn't respond when I asked about releasing one. I'm guessing it's a money thing with wanting to make money off dl site, and they may give him rules about not releasing an uncensored version?
Japan wont let him release uncensored games. The only way for him to bypass it is releasing a patch of something similar on patreon or somewhere safe.

Dippiez

Jun 19, 2022
Guys, will someone make a video with new scenes? or maybe there is way to unlock ALL scenes that exist in the game?

JiongJiong

May 31, 2018
Woah. Looks like Numeric made bank on this DLsite thing. With 7k purchases for 15 bucks each, that’s around 100k usd so far. I don’t know how much of that he takes, but it’s still a massive amount. With 3.2k patrons on patreon, i’m guessing he’s making around 8-10k usd a month, meaning he’s made a years worth of money in one single day.
I don’t blame him for ditching patreon when he’s making this much from DLsite. I guess as long as we have decensor patches there's nothing to complain about.
You should see DarkCookies on Patreon. They have 30k patrons for 7 people.

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes