Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes
Jan 15, 2022
I played the latest version yesterday and goddamn the pixels are distracting, they're a real buzzkill. It really detracts from the game, you could watch the same scene but change the outfits of the characters and create a different dynamic but not really anymore. The dream sequences are also really short and somewhat low quality, the hero finally shags Alice...but...not because it's all a dream and barely speaks (except for re-used dialogue from another scene). The dream sequences should have been fleshed out more and probably turned into an epilogue for the chapter before the hero sets off for the cathedral.

Also, i know this is likely due to engine limitations when the project began, but integrating the chapters to create a single game would have been cooler. Like starting in the cabin, meeting the witch in the woods (in the lake map), defeating her, then Alice coming to save you. They did it with integrating Herba so why not with Dealer and the upcoming cathedral? Fingers crossed someone will create mods to uncensor the game and even allowing to make minor changed to the models of the characters so Alice and Herba don't have blow-up-doll proportions.

garazzo

Jul 13, 2019
Where did he post this one from?
It's strange he never explain or give any clarification on the patreon.
So why he insist releasing the game on Dlsite? He only need to release on other platform then the problem is solved.

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
Woah. Looks like Numeric made bank on this DLsite thing. With 7k purchases for 15 bucks each, that’s around 100k usd so far. I don’t know how much of that he takes, but it’s still a massive amount. With 3.2k patrons on patreon, i’m guessing he’s making around 8-10k usd a month, meaning he’s made a years worth of money in one single day.
I don’t blame him for ditching patreon when he’s making this much from DLsite. I guess as long as we have decensor patches there's nothing to complain about.
For 1980 yen sale price, his cut is 1430 yen, so at the time of this post he's made 1430*7772=11,113,960 yen, which is $82,340.87 in USD according to current exchange rates, in just the two or three days since this game came out.

Edit - For future reference, after about 7-8 days, it's now at 13,807 sales, which means 19,746,870 JPY or $146,072.93 USD. This is seriously good money for a femdom game... even Escalation has only managed about $82K USD over its whole nearly 2 year lifetime.

Last edited:

jams666

Dec 10, 2021
don't know why he doesn't just release an uncensored patch on another site that's not affiliated with his game or get one of this friends to post it

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes