Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes
D

Deleted member 205059

Can we hope for something new yet this year? I'm really liking how this new girl modeling is going.
There's thing that I'm quite curious, is Numeric from Japan? If yes, how is his stuff uncensored?
The only thing will be the English Voice Patch. The girl won't be finished this month (I have yet to get translation files, and since I'm also supposed to find a VA in advance going forward, that'll take like 1-2 months on its own)

He's definitely Japanese. Afaik Japanese censorship laws only grip if you're primarily selling to the Japanese market, and he's mostly selling to patreon. I havent looked at his pixiv stuff, maybe that's censored? Like I said though, Patreon isnt Japanese, so he doesnt need to care.

Reactions: COOL_CAT

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
Wait what? 3rd? How?
He is outsourcing to another illustrator/designer. NumericGazer is modelling the next witch, while having someone else make the design and model for some other character. didn't say it was another witch though, so it could be anything. A (maybe not so) helpful ally? some goon for the witchs?

Reactions: Incognito Guy
D

Deleted member 205059

He is outsourcing to another illustrator/designer. NumericGazer is modelling the next witch, while having someone else make the design and model for some other character. didn't say it was another witch though, so it could be anything. A (maybe not so) helpful ally? some goon for the witchs?
Last thing I know was him hiring an illustrator for third character, but he was only recently looking for a modeller as those are harder to find (especially considering the quality Numeric is looking for)

Also, the third character is said to be for 0.2.5 (not 0.3), so this hints at that character being smaller scope.

Incognito Guy

totally not zazzaro
Jan 5, 2019
Dope!

Pallas2

Sep 12, 2017
If only other developers in this genre were as transparent and fast working. I really can't wait for the future of this game!

Reactions: Gabaw
3.90 star(s) 102 Votes