Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

ermousa

Dec 17, 2018
welll... I thought is the new girl, new witch or something... I dl it so fast I didn't even read hahaha

the English Dub is very good, but the jap one is very hot, even though I can't understand.. don't know maybe her (jap) voice is too much passion : D

Reactions: candurryskaz

candurryskaz

Oct 14, 2019
welll... I thought is the new girl, new witch or something... I dl it so fast I didn't even read hahaha

the English Dub is very good, but the jap one is very hot, even though I can't understand.. don't know maybe her (jap) voice is too much passion : D
I was thinking the same exact thing. The English dub is spot on, but the Japanese v/o was already perfect. Kind of a waste of time and money (and I'm someone who prefers English dubs too)

Reactions: KnowledgeAlfa
Sep 2, 2019
you guys should really wait until he updates it or support his patreon, i get its a pirate site but its also a fetish site and id like to think you guys have some higher morals and are cooler than that, i get it if it was like tower of trample where bo wei sucks but the devs really cool can you guys not just patreon donate or be patient?

akulami

Nov 1, 2018
I can agree that the JP Voice acting is way more fitting. She has a bolder, more matured voice that fits the character a little better. Great game anyway, I'd like to see how much more it progresses.

Reactions: B2B2

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
same Girl at the moment, he will finish the Game hopefully before i go in Rent, hahaha. Anyway i use 1 Dollar payment. I think its fair because of the next 20 Years develope from him

Reactions: Dremo

Cologar

May 2, 2018
Actually I wouldn't really mind downloading it and playing it again, the first release was already pretty good in my opinion, smooth animations (I think should be smooth, I have a potato so even running this game was a miracle) a really good looking witch in my opinion, wouldn't mind being her chair XDDD. I really anticipate his addition of the new girls, so keep up the good work!

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes