Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes
Jul 7, 2019
nice graphics , tho not my fetish which is why its sad its only a one way domination considering how sexy the witch is .
would be cool if you could dominate the witch instead if you won the fight , just make the fight that much difficult for it or something like that .
Agreed 100%

edit... facepalm all you want. I understand the genre, I just wish a version could be created like frankenstein1 described. I'm in no way for changing the current version.

Last edited:
Oct 11, 2018
I have to be honest and say ... I never put any money into sex games ... not because I dont want to but ... the thing about most sex games is that they are mostly 1-timers with maybe 2-3 Hours game time ... so maybe I would pay 3-5 bucks a game ... the thing is all the "bigger" games that are made via Patreon (best example is (I sadly forgot the name) the game where you play 2 girls (first in and underground facility) and meet enemies like Wasps / tentacle things and a big flesh mob as enemy)) that look like a game that really has stuff in it ... that gives you a nice gameplay with top notch pictures / graphic ... good ideas and a replay value ... for the game I just said as an example I followed it I think 6 Years of development ... waited maybe 3-4 Years until it had an public demo and it was just great ... at the end everybody said its scam ... in the 6 years development only little - no progress was made ... just many teasers and "gameplay look ats" ... and thats the thing that scares people of ... a game thats 6 years in development charging you 5-10 Bucks every month to just play the next demo release making thousands and thousands of dollars and then vanishing into oblivion ... the devs maybe used 1.000 bucks at the most and made something like 10.000 Bucks ...
I think the game you were talking about was Malise and the Machine. I had high hopes for that, but that hope quickly waned.

Reactions: Bloodyryss

Full of AGONY

Apr 10, 2019
View attachment 343289

Overview:
Under The Witch is the UE4 game for adults under development. A player should protect the semen from Witches. Witches are creatures in the shape of a woman. A human is just a food ,luxury goods or a pet for them in the world. If a human is a cow , a semen is a milk. If you are forced to ejaculate by witches, you will be exploitated the semen and your body forever.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-12-23
Release Date: 2019-12-21
Developer: NumericGazer -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.4
Language: English, Japanese
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

View attachment 343291 View attachment 343292 View attachment 343293 View attachment 343294 View attachment 343295 View attachment 343296 View attachment 343307 View attachment 343308 View attachment 343309
awesome

GodOfAll

Aug 20, 2017
nice graphics , tho not my fetish which is why its sad its only a one way domination considering how sexy the witch is .
would be cool if you could dominate the witch instead if you won the fight , just make the fight that much difficult for it or something like that .
Yeah, defeating her and fucking her while she becomes more and more submissive and servile would be amazing considering her character, powers and voice actress

Ninjaman2

Dec 4, 2018
I don't think most adult games are scams. I think people genuinely look to create something and start off very strongly motivated and ready to go. But then... life happens. The nitty gritty becomes tedious and boring. They have all these ideas but the hours and hours needed to make it reality becomes daunting. I speak as someone who tried to briefly get into creating VNs (never created a patreon or released anything) and hit a wall hard.

I don't blame people for not wanting to support early efforts, 90% of the games won't be completed. However if everyone thought that way far fewer games would be created at all. For the price of a movie ticket I don't mind supporting creators who create something neat.

Oct 20, 2018
I don't think most adult games are scams. I think people genuinely look to create something and start off very strongly motivated and ready to go. But then... life happens. The nitty gritty becomes tedious and boring. They have all these ideas but the hours and hours needed to make it reality becomes daunting. I speak as someone who tried to briefly get into creating VNs (never created a patreon or released anything) and hit a wall hard.

I don't blame people for not wanting to support early efforts, 90% of the games won't be completed. However if everyone thought that way far fewer games would be created at all. For the price of a movie ticket I don't mind supporting creators who create something neat.
yeah sure when youre earning 8k<X per month , life happens :/

who doesnt want 8k for doing nothing? take a look at Gumpdrop Games

johncena

Oct 14, 2016
Welp played just now and became a patron. It is mindblowing how high quality this is, the graphics and animations are on par with some AAA titles.

Hope he makes some stuff other than femdom though.

H1M

Jun 8, 2017
PS uploadhaven trying to take me to BS fracking page. Thanks for helping me find a page to block.

May 15, 2018
never rush perfection...i get it.

but this needs to be speed up with the next witch. too long between updates.

hate to be that guy to say it. because i dont want it to sound negative at all... but more needs to be done here, hire help or speed up....your game is too good for updates to take this long! lol

noobtastic

Jun 24, 2017
but more needs to be done here, hire help or speed up
That's what he did lol. Hired other animators and artists so that rendering models and other content could be done simultaneously. They're doing 2 new witches in parallel right now, but given that it is christmas time you really shouldn't expect any updates before the end of the year.

I just hope he doesn't do what tower of trample does....basically every enemy is the same kind of character, middle-aged titty monster milf, not that that's bad but none of them are even remotely attractive. Hard dropped ToT, hopefully this game won't be the same.

Ninjaman2

Dec 4, 2018
That's what he did lol. Hired other animators and artists so that rendering models and other content could be done simultaneously. They're doing 2 new witches in parallel right now, but given that it is christmas time you really shouldn't expect any updates before the end of the year.

I just hope he doesn't do what tower of trample does....basically every enemy is the same kind of character, middle-aged titty monster milf, not that that's bad but none of them are even remotely attractive. Hard dropped ToT, hopefully this game won't be the same.
Ehh I think there are variations. Tower level 4 for example is muscular over milf. Biggest issue with ToT is the slow updates and the questionable gimmicky mechanics the further the game went on.

Reactions: Incognito Guy

fartpig

Nov 10, 2019
Some impatient children on this thread. You support them with Patreon in good faith (or you are just an entitled leach if thats not the case) it is not a legal guarantee to receive goods. Go and do something else it will be a pleasant surprise when its ready and if you can't wait then cancel your patreon. Deadlines for indi part time devs (even with outsourcing) are hardly going to be set in stone. Chill your willys.

Reactions: herbiterbi
D

Deleted member 205059

Some behind the scenes things:
-Numeric actually wants to fund more animators, and with some knowledge of how much he pays for professional work (translations, voice overs etc.) you can be absolutely sure he's not pocketing the money or squandering it.
-He said he considers making a Loli-type character for 0.30 and might ditch the patreon if they want to ban him over it. (0.2 and 0.25 are already being made, so no chance of bringing her out sooner)
-He said he hasn't got a size or piss fetish, but has been open about including it. This sounds to me like it'd be in those bonus scenes, if it happens. He might think of a different way of including them, but in any event, he has confirmed multiple times that more risque fetishes will be able to be toggled on and off.

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes