Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes
D

Deleted member 205059

Good thing it's completely optional and honestly unnecessary since Japanese is always going to sound hotter in these games. The English dubbing is always too cringe.
Care to be more elaborate about this? Was it the choice of words, the voice pitch or something else? Also re: wasting time, its more my time that's "wasted" since I was in charge of hiring and editing the text, which was a bit of a problem since when I was originally hired I didn't know there was going to be a dub, so most of the text had to be changed to match lip movements, which I think went fine, but I would love to hear some constructive criticism to make better quality English dubbing in the future.

ImJustThatKinky

Game Developer
May 25, 2018
Care to be more elaborate about this? Was it the choice of words, the voice pitch or something else? Also re: wasting time, its more my time that's "wasted" since I was in charge of hiring and editing the text, which was a bit of a problem since when I was originally hired I didn't know there was going to be a dub, so most of the text had to be changed to match lip movements, which I think went fine, but I would love to hear some constructive criticism to make better quality English dubbing in the future.
I know that I found the english dub quite pleasant. When the dub is good, I will always pick it over sub which in this I will always go for the dub if it's as quality as this one and available. Her voice fit the Dealer and the new dialogue changes flows smoothly. Some people like to shit on dubs just for the hell of it

Jun 24, 2018
I guess it's more that now that most people can understand what dealer is actually saying rather than just reading subtitles, it really hits them just how hammy and over the top the dialogue actually is. That's sort of cushioned when the voice is basically background noise.

Don't get me wrong, that's probably what the devs were going for in the first place and the translation and dubs are well done. I'm not at all opposed to it, but I can see how that might throw people off.

May 15, 2018
well thats a blessing to see some heavyweight woman get into the mix.

there best be scissors and facesitting to go along with it. and a nice forced mounted cockride. nothing like being crushed inside a big ass.

now to step off the hype train for a minute... it took this long to get a preview pic of the second witch....and she still isnt released.....so by this pace... i will check back for the 3rd witch sometime around christmas.

#ALLINFORBBW!!! :love::love:

Suave2

Nov 21, 2017
+1, although at least the 2nd one is smoking and the 4th one is going to be a loli type so this 3rd one is forgivable.
Actually he's probably going to modify this model himself. I don't think this model will remain as is.

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes