Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes
D

Deleted member 205059

Not so.
Smaller girls can be slinky, technical, and ruthlessly aggressive.
Sometimes so much so that you can't tell which way they're spinning around your head.
Dominant Behavior isnt necessarily about physically overpowering someone.

Reactions: hellofellow

herbiterbi

Jul 16, 2018
just played the demo and came twice :D. real awesome work.

and for the english dub I think it fits perfect! keep going with that voice actress <3

edit: also the shopkeeper design is neet. Brings in a little variety and change even thought am not focused on +size

Reactions: Khuntai and fanboi
May 15, 2018
Not so.
Smaller girls can be slinky, technical, and ruthlessly aggressive.
Sometimes so much so that you can't tell which way they're spinning around your head.

even so, MY preference.... forget the skinny ninnys, give me the BBWs ANY day of the week. skinny or normal sized dont do nothing for me. when i am in it to win it ....give me the few extra to full figured ruthless girls to crush me plenty!

oYlihan

Dec 15, 2018
Oof, to be honest.. fat, old or saggy looking woman.. huge turn offs for me.
And more fat, can also mean more saggy arms and stomach or even stretch marks.

I can get into busty, but this is just overdone.

Last edited:

Pigfarmer

May 25, 2019
Seeing how divisive these characters seem to be, I'm hoping that the developers can figure out a way to incorporate peoples preferences into the game without the need to "water down" characters. Not sure how battling the different characters will be linked together, but I'm guessing all opponent characters will have to be battled and defeated to complete the game, but maybe the option to turn off erotic scenes for specific characters would suffice?

But then again as mentioned, the merchant is likely just a side character and final character models will likely look quite a bit different compared to the concept drawings. So maybe the main opponents will turn out to suit vanilla tastes either way :p

May 15, 2018
im hopeful for a THICK BBW WITCH to crush the hero plenty.

from what i have seen...i like it all, except foot fetish...that doesnt do shit for me.

if thats the witches idea of punishment.....more power to her,

punish the hero with those feet. but what i am in it for is ....the scissoring ..facesitting.....tit smothering....etc.

that one HOLD....

teasing the hero cock with tongue, LOVE IT.

but after that next failed struggle..dont tell me to jerk off...major turn off.... instead continue the cock punishment lick more...deeper....deep throat .......very deep...and that would be the way i would have done that sequence.

longer the hero struggles...the more damage witch deals.

Jul 7, 2019
teasing the hero cock with tongue, LOVE IT.

but after that next failed struggle..dont tell me to jerk off...major turn off.... instead continue the cock punishment lick more...deeper....deep throat .......very deep...and that would be the way i would have done that sequence.

longer the hero struggles...the more damage witch deals.
So much this!!

Reactions: superstripfight13
Sep 2, 2019
You should also consider that a lot of people here have in the past have supported game developers on their patrons only to have the projects put onhold forever and even outright abandoned, dont beleive me go check over half the threads on this site for proof

you got facepalmed because you are pandering to the wrong audience. Everyone here understands that if they can afford/want to they can go to the patron and support them. If not then people can check it out here and maybe discuss it. Did you know that over 75% of profits from digital music comes from people pirating/ sharing and then buying the songs.

Your original comment is like going into a football stadium and asking people why they are watching a match instead of playing.
Everyone understands what you are saying and proposing but this isnt really the place to start and ethical debate on the topic of internet piracy.

dont @ me
fucking over artists by pirating their content and never paying for it, especially after they have proven to not be shitty developers and be honest and open with their fanbase (unlike a guy who rhymes with its fucking koda the guy is koda) will make them abandon their game because clearly no one is going to support it and everyones just going to pirate it, sorry this took me so long to reply havent been on the site in a while

Reactions: zoneitorboneit
3.90 star(s) 102 Votes